Heisenberg

Which is better: Canada or USA?

Best?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Best?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Sweedenraq

ur basing ur opinion in a small, rich, localized area that doesnt represent the US, u have to look at it from a national standpoint, only then can u judge a country. canada cause the government isnt as corporatized as the US so to speak, also we have charter, free healthcare, better social services and a better voting system (imo), we are liked by a lot of other countries more than the us, and best of all, our prime minister is politically more powerful than the president of the US :D

Thank you serbs i totaly agree with you and im pretty sure its true i vote for canada for al of the reasons serb just explained

Canada for a couple reasons:

1: Free healthcare, Charter, and better Social Services <--- as serbian said.

2: We are liked by a whole bunch of countries because we ship resources out, send doctors, and help out as much as we can. <---- Kinda what serbian said...

3: Canada doesn't have as high an obesity rate. <---- heehhe

and 4: Canada has CANADIAN BACON <------ mmmmmm

♥♥♥♥ yeah. I love living here.

Canada for a couple reasons:

1: Free healthcare, Charter, and better Social Services <--- as serbian said.

2: We are liked by a whole bunch of countries because we ship resources out, send doctors, and help out as much as we can. <---- Kinda what serbian said...

3: Canada doesn't have as high an obesity rate. <---- heehhe

and 4: Canada has CANADIAN BACON <------ mmmmmm

Yeah but these reasons make me seem like a demigod compared to the retarded masses here

And canadian bacon is overrated :P

^Correction: YOU will die in 6 days. Watching that tape was a bad idea, huh? XD

BTW I win because in a nuclear war I'd be vaporized due to the fact that I live in a primary target area

Every country has its problems. every city has a slum. Canada has its luxuries and so does america. only problem with canada is the insane prices of food,gas,ETC. but canada is great. ive been to the states.... there 4 2 days and i saw 5 major crimes lol cough (DETROIT) cough

USA ! not that Canada is gargabe

People dont say "whats that all uh-boot?" <- lolz

America is full of fat-asses but at least im not one of them :D

Shooting guns whenever the ♥♥♥♥ i want !!!

i really like trolling on the way the word about is pronounced in Canada.... and if not everyone says it like that i dont five a guck !! i like to think that they all do lol

UH-BOOT!!!!!

so ud take all the crappy stuff in the us, such as the government, the health problems, the economic problems, the social problems, the hated by everyone problems, the declining social liberties in the name of security and commerce (the SOPA bill) all so u can shoot guns whenever u want?