CarmCarm

CarmCarm

Member Name: CarmCarm

In-Game Name: Goodlolipop

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38954470

Donated: No

Other information: im active on surf and minigames, im planning to donate when i get the money, id like to be a mod because i think i can help control trolls and disrespecters on surf and minigames. there are almost no mods on surf and id like to be one thats active. im on teamspeak a little but not alot.

I'm at 0 for now, mostly the fact I haven't seen you, but I will try to change that.

I would expect a 13 year old to spam forums. As to my surprise, it seems like you didn't.

Your post count seems rather suspicious to me, however.

I'll play with you sometime, then I can redetermine this to a +1

+1, very mature. He's a great guy, he knows the rules and follows them. He's active on minigames and surf, where we could use more mods.

Needs to be on TS more, though. But just a minor glitch, I see him there once a week, so he meets the requirement.

Best of luck, kid.

I'm at 0 for now, mostly the fact I haven't seen you, but I will try to change that.

I would expect a 13 year old to spam forums. As to my surprise, it seems like you didn't.

Your post count seems rather suspicious to me, however.

I'll play with you sometime, then I can redetermine this to a +1

you can always play scrim with me or surf. i havent spammed forums true xD. kind of amazing isnt it. well ive been +1 -1 ppeople on forums mostlly and making some threads. if you want to play sometime add me on steam we can 1v1.

Lol -1

I don't think someone who's too squeeky to be warden should be a moderator

ya your right, but im usually not even on JB unless nobodys on surf or minigames, if you really insist ill stop being warden.

-1 sorry but he trolls/makes fun of a fellow canadian which i think isnt mature enough but he is active but for now -1 until he can prove me otherwise

Lol -1

I don't think someone who's too squeeky to be warden should be a moderator

And yet Hudson is a mod...

+1 cool kid and very mature.

+1 instant mod to anyone who's terrible at scrim that beat duckii in a 1v1, knows rules, used to have a problem with him in the past but hes improved since then, hes more mature and stuff, and u dont have to be warden in order to be a mod, i despise being warden cause its for the power hungry

Does that make me power hungry serbian?

On a related note; I lick my finger than press it to my bum so it sizzles.

On even more related note; -1 He's a butt-face to me. :( I want some cookies to forgive you...

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

[/color]

Does that make me power hungry serbian?

On a related note; I lick my finger than press it to my bum so it sizzles.

On even more related note; -1 He's a butt-face to me. :( I want some cookies to forgive you...

ur mean back but hears a chocolate chip ( :: )