Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

gifs

I think you have to use VTF edit or In photoshop When you're done making the Animations for the gif go to "File > Save as Web & device's" in the top right Select "GIF" And save to your Desktop

save as GIF and save it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<username>\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\vgui\logos then go in game and click Import spray and select the GIF image.

OMG THANK YOU for post this video, it has helped tremendously! I have always had trouble finding my space bar and hitting it. I usualy end up not using it, because i cant hit the damn thing. Before this video, typing this might have taken 10 minutes to type. But thanks to HowToDoAnythingTV I can now type fluently and correctly!

OMG THANK YOU for post this video, it has helped tremendously! I have always had trouble finding my space bar and hitting it. I usualy end up not using it, because i cant hit the damn thing. Before this video, typing this might have taken 10 minutes to type. But thanks to HowToDoAnythingTV I can now type fluently and correctly!

Helped me too this stuff is gold