Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

Bring back rpg surf deathmatch? poll

Bring back RPG Surf Deathmatch?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back RPG Surf Deathmatch?

• Yes, bring back rpg surf deathmatch
    • No, keep it rpg surf scrim (the current type)
    • Try it out first and see how it is

basically, yes or no to bringing back rpg surf deathmatch

put reasons if u have any to give for ur choice, im also gonna be asking those that are on surf what they think as well

and if anyone knows of a plugin that allows u to vote to play deathmatch while the main gametype is scrim, sorta like rtv but for deathmatch game mode

of its brought back to rpg style, then campers will reign supreme.... personally i think it should stay as it is just so we dont have people come on w/ aimbots and camp spots to rack up points.

I've wanted it changed back since the day silence changed it. It was WAYYYY more populated before the change (which is hard to do, considering its pretty populated now) but the server was almost full, 24/7. I stopped using our surf server after it changed. It was more fun to me before the change...

of its brought back to rpg style, then campers will reign supreme.... personally i think it should stay as it is just so we dont have people come on w/ aimbots and camp spots to rack up points.

I totaly agree i think it should stay the way it is!

BTW 100 post ♥♥♥♥♥es yaaaaaaaaaa

Why would you want it to be deathmatch? Just like Nivek said, all it does is make campers/aimbotters come and stay, ruins it for most people. And if you don't like the "scrim style" just don't die LOL. Anyway, scrim style is still way better ;3

I say it should stay the way it is, mainly because it makes it so that players have to find their weapons, and are aware that they only have one life per round. Plus the leveling would be way too quick, making the server less appealing to play :( I like taking a while to gain levels because it feels like you accomplish something :D

Bring it back. I actually used to play surf for a while, but then it changed. So I never play it anymore unless someone tells me to get on. Plus rounds take a million years.

Bring it back. I actually used to play surf for a while, but then it changed. So I never play it anymore unless someone tells me to get on. Plus rounds take a million years.

That only happens when we are on maps that don't have a bomb on them, and someone just decides that they want to keep the round going as long as they can..

I think you should bring it back because when you die because some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ wants to spawn kill or something like that, you cant try to surf and just enjoy it. I enjoy when you can surf and say you ♥♥♥♥ up and go to jail, you respawn when you die and try surf again!

Sign in to follow this