Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

Bring back rpg surf deathmatch? poll

Bring back RPG Surf Deathmatch?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back RPG Surf Deathmatch?

• Yes, bring back rpg surf deathmatch
    • No, keep it rpg surf scrim (the current type)
    • Try it out first and see how it is

+1, I only stopped playing surf because I suck ♥♥♥♥ and can't get a kill for ♥♥♥♥, so when I don't respawn i no likey. if i wanted to scrim I'd go to a scrim server. If I wanted to surf I'd go to xg's surf----wait nevermind.

So, we gonna bring it back? :D

although if you do, you should add team swap to mod powers, so that we can swap AFKs to spec and people don't cheat like that to get experience on RPG...

I honestly don't know how adding DM back to the server will impact the population. A lot of people say "Deathmatch is a great idea" but some people don't like the idea. We may lose some players, but odds are new players will show up since Deathmatch is a popular mod for surf.

well i know sniper penguin plays RPG surf the most of all of us

maybe he is the only 1 that doesnt want DM on surf, kinda not fair for him as he is the only xG member that plays surf most....

^ I didn't say I don't want Deathmatch on the surf server, I just said I don't know how adding Deathmatch will affect the population of the server. I say go for it and see how Deathmatch works :D

I play surf too... i enjoy the DM and non DM versions, because if it isnt DM you have to be pro like me at surf, but then I wish it was there for the times I lag and fall in jail...

Or, have respawn set on a timer. so every x minutes, everyone dead respawns.

like every 2 minutes, so that those who are alive have a chance to surf down the map before they respawn and catch them.

Sign in to follow this