Sign in to follow this  
Jilldrone

3 Different Members, basic junk

........[/color][/color]

That was me i got updated on that and fixed it already he is just trying to be whiny about it.. the fact i never heard about that intil that day and i talked to aegean himself about that or he told me w/e so he cant use that in this he is just trying to cause problems

-1 on sgt blu and lissa i can easily get a ban protest on your troll so dont do anything rude like that

================EDIT==============

I dont even think non members can member protest on other members and specially mods.

How about we all calm down, And oscar anyone could protest a member here because this is to help us see what our member is doing when no mods or admins are around and how they behave around other players. This help us keep the community clean.. Also don't tell lissa not to be rude even though ur rued T~T since u were talking crap to a friend of mine who just simple wanted to play the game. Besides i'm sure no one but lissa and sgtblu know what happen to make them dislike each other.

So calm down, for now no one will be demoted or such until we see more similar activity like this which give us enough proof what the player is like without any mod/admins around or how they are with admin powers.

Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

This post is just LOLZ never had a prob with sgtblu and ive know him for most of the time ive been in the clan and Mcken. has no probs and massie idk him :/

Hello sir, I am Maasie, pleased to meet you. I've been here for 3 months :)

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

How about we all calm down, And oscar anyone could protest a member here because this is to help us see what our member is doing when no mods or admins are around and how they behave around other players. This help us keep the community clean.. Also don't tell lissa not to be rude even though ur rued T~T since u were talking crap to a friend of mine who just simple wanted to play the game. Besides i'm sure no one but lissa and sgtblu know what happen to make them dislike each other.

So calm down, for now no one will be demoted or such until we see more similar activity like this which give us enough proof what the player is like without any mod/admins around or how they are with admin powers.

I'd rather have a mod around when this sort of ♥♥♥♥ happens. Why would I act differently with a mod, I even micspam at times when mods are here. That GLaDOS voice I make is technically micspam, but I did that yesterday with...3 mods? Also no offense to you Duckii, just throwing it out there...now can I have my internet back...

i'm sure that the orders previously given by the warden that was killed is still in action for 15 seconds until than its not a freeday.

-1 on sgt blu and lissa i can easily get a ban protest on your troll so dont do anything rude like that

================EDIT==============

I dont even think non members can member protest on other members and specially mods.

Blackmail much?

That's practically a shrouded threat, you're implying that she better not do anything of your disliking and you can put a ban protest on that...

Blackmailing isn't a kind thing to do around here ;c unless its me because if u don't gimme me a cookie i will steal your internetz! but yeah!

I will leave this thread up abit longer to see if anyone else have a saying in this until than this will be close soon.

Blackmailing isn't a kind thing to do around here ;c unless its me because if u don't gimme me a cookie i will steal your internetz! but yeah!

I will leave this thread up abit longer to see if anyone else have a saying in this until than this will be close soon.

The only thing I have to say is...*pulls out cookie*...can I now have it back.

I was there at the time lissa and unique were "talking <3<3<3<3 about sgtblu" and I will explain the story. Sound fair?

Sgtblue comes out of hiding and continues on with "♥♥♥♥ you i've got proof now blah blah blah cya" and leaves.

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥!? I never said THAT! I said well if I can get banned for saying I ---->THINK<---- Your an actor (Like vero who broke my heart *Sad face*)

And then you told me I was going to be demoted for member disrespect, I reply " How is that member disrespect?" And you say " Because you hurt my feelings"

You know what this is pointless Im weak I'm in pain and this is stressful Goodbye.

P.S. To Duckii Im pissed because although some things being said are true. Plus to Otherworldly She was going the same with Fraps.

Im not posting anymore on any of the subject involving Lissa and/or Unique I'm just digging a big grave.

Mk well all is said and that's enough, Hopefully later in the future you guys can work something out or just not speak to each other and the problem can be avoided.

So have a nice day .

====Quote from maasie: "Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I

don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you

had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to

freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad."

=====Quote from MOTD: "During The 15 seconds after the Warden's death their previous order

remains for that 15 seconds until a CT calls Warden."

Maasie you just showed how little you know about motd. And yes I did say I could cakewalk into

xG without knowing the motd. You did it, so why cant I?

Your a prime example of the problem.

Oh and I did post my app for xG, go -1 it for me kay XD

=====Quote from SGTBLU: "Wow is sarcasm not aloud?

Plus you could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Oh and you called me tard or something like 10 times."

The prev warden had just died, and I called warden trying to clean up the mess, and all you did

was yell something about who freeshot me ect, WHILE you were dead. Arent you suppose to help

make the game run smooth? Ive never heard anyone else just spam crap while dead and spam more

after the warden tells you to stfu "!!!IM TRYING TO WARDEN!!!"

Joke all you want but dont use your power for pointless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that messes up the game/day.

====Quote from Jihad: "That was me i got updated on that and fixed it already he is just trying

to be whiny about it.. the fact i never heard about that intil that day and i talked to aegean

himself about that or he told me w/e so he cant use that in this he is just trying to cause problems"

Jihad I didnt put any names because I didnt want to bring names into it. The other mod said he

was sorry and you said you were just trying to do the right thing. I respect both of those and

felt it wouldnt be fair to bring your names into it after forgiving you both. I was trying to show a string of events or a trend that ive noticed.

Since you have admitted your own role as being the mod that did not know guncheck and afk freeze are the same. Admitting your didnt know the motd- even after myself, headcrab and a few others basically screamed it at you in text and mic. I think that stands for itself on how it reflects and who it reflects and what clan it reflects. You got updated on the motd, but the last time it was edited was back in July I think? So you went how many months not knowing the updated ver of motd?

You had also slayed headcrab and I think a few others for following the correct orders of a gun check after they killed some t's who did not comply.

I had told you I would re-read the motd later and get back to you about it. But the other mod which I will not name, came on and corrected you.

Now you have replied that I am "whiny about it..." and "he is trying to cause problems"

I couldnt really follow your last line, it didnt make sense, but anyway...

If you call me trying to point out the fact that a mod doesnt know the motd and other xg members as well dont know it, as being "whiny"---

So "I" have to explain to an xG mod/member

1. The motd.

2. Be told by the mod im wrong, only to be corrected later by a dif mod who can read the motd.

3. Told im whiny for pointing it out without naming anyone involed on forums.

You say im trying to cause problems.

You think xG members and mods/admins ect, NOT knowing the motd or rules isnt a problem?

I'll spell it out for everyone:

If your in xG clan, on the xG server, you should know the xG rules. Period.

If you dont, how is that not a problem? Explain this to me please.

Also, about that ct ordering a T to drop a gun before cells are even open, is that valid? I know someone replied but can we get a clear ruling possibly? Thanks!

You can tell a T to drop a gun while they are still in cells. That is one of the only exceptions to "no incell orders." Otherwise a T could destroy a CT and not get in trouble.

====Quote from maasie: "Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I

don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you

had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to

freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad."

=====Quote from MOTD: "During The 15 seconds after the Warden's death their previous order

remains for that 15 seconds until a CT calls Warden."

Maasie you just showed how little you know about motd. And yes I did say I could cakewalk into

xG without knowing the motd. You did it, so why cant I?

Your a prime example of the problem.

Oh and I did post my app for xG, go -1 it for me kay XD

=====Quote from SGTBLU: "Wow is sarcasm not aloud?

Plus you could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Oh and you called me tard or something like 10 times."

The prev warden had just died, and I called warden trying to clean up the mess, and all you did

was yell something about who freeshot me ect, WHILE you were dead. Arent you suppose to help

make the game run smooth? Ive never heard anyone else just spam crap while dead and spam more

after the warden tells you to stfu "!!!IM TRYING TO WARDEN!!!"

Joke all you want but dont use your power for pointless ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that messes up the game/day.

====Quote from Jihad: "That was me i got updated on that and fixed it already he is just trying

to be whiny about it.. the fact i never heard about that intil that day and i talked to aegean

himself about that or he told me w/e so he cant use that in this he is just trying to cause problems"

Jihad I didnt put any names because I didnt want to bring names into it. The other mod said he

was sorry and you said you were just trying to do the right thing. I respect both of those and

felt it wouldnt be fair to bring your names into it after forgiving you both. I was trying to show a string of events or a trend that ive noticed.

Since you have admitted your own role as being the mod that did not know guncheck and afk freeze are the same. Admitting your didnt know the motd- even after myself, headcrab and a few others basically screamed it at you in text and mic. I think that stands for itself on how it reflects and who it reflects and what clan it reflects. You got updated on the motd, but the last time it was edited was back in July I think? So you went how many months not knowing the updated ver of motd?

You had also slayed headcrab and I think a few others for following the correct orders of a gun check after they killed some t's who did not comply.

I had told you I would re-read the motd later and get back to you about it. But the other mod which I will not name, came on and corrected you.

Now you have replied that I am "whiny about it..." and "he is trying to cause problems"

I couldnt really follow your last line, it didnt make sense, but anyway...

If you call me trying to point out the fact that a mod doesnt know the motd and other xg members as well dont know it, as being "whiny"---

So "I" have to explain to an xG mod/member

1. The motd.

2. Be told by the mod im wrong, only to be corrected later by a dif mod who can read the motd.

3. Told im whiny for pointing it out without naming anyone involed on forums.

You say im trying to cause problems.

You think xG members and mods/admins ect, NOT knowing the motd or rules isnt a problem?

I'll spell it out for everyone:

If your in xG clan, on the xG server, you should know the xG rules. Period.

If you dont, how is that not a problem? Explain this to me please.

Also, about that ct ordering a T to drop a gun before cells are even open, is that valid? I know someone replied but can we get a clear ruling possibly? Thanks!

I laughed at this whole thing xD you just went on and on and on about the about only thing i didnt know changed and just flamed about everything esle xD oh well its your time not mine