Sign in to follow this  
Jilldrone

3 Different Members, basic junk

A snip from wiki:

Ignorance can stifle learning, in that a person who falsely believes he or she is knowledgeable will not seek out clarification of his beliefs, but rather rely on his ignorant position. He may also reject valid but contrary information, neither realizing its importance nor understanding it.

I wont be replying anymore to others replies that lack common sense.

I laughed at this whole thing xD you just went on and on and on about the about only thing i didnt know changed and just flamed about everything esle xD oh well its your time not mine

Was about to say, wall of text, not reading it.

You made me laugh maasie xD

I talk about ignorance, then you say your not gonna bother reading it, just lol!

I talk about xG not knowing MOTD and you reply with:

"Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad."

Showing you dont even know the motd XD

I say ima cake walk into xG cause many are in xG that dont know the motd, while I do. And thanks for the -1 lol xD XD

Isnt there a mod or something to address this? or is the whole place just filled with maasie xD

Not everyone is perfect and may accidentally freekill someone, heck I'm an admin and I freekill a bit on accident and still slay myself for it. Just because there's one little mistake doesn't mean they should be kicked out. Quoting this from Aegean " people are allowed to make small mistakes like this, it's human."

You made me laugh maasie xD

I talk about ignorance, then you say your not gonna bother reading it, just lol!

I talk about xG not knowing MOTD and you reply with:

"Ah, you came to your promise. So what about the part you left out, "I don't need to know the MOTD to get in xG, I'll just cakewalk in". In case you do not realize you had called warden 5 seconds after he died, I moved in the 5 seconds, you should have told me to freeze earlier. You, sir seem mad."

Showing you dont even know the motd XD

I say ima cake walk into xG cause many are in xG that dont know the motd, while I do. And thanks for the -1 lol xD XD

Isnt there a mod or something to address this? or is the whole place just filled with maasie xD

Still a ♥♥♥♥ing wall of text I'm not gonna read. Keep it to a few sentences I might take the time.

inb4 Aegean hates his job.

Eh wasnt saying kicked out pyro, and i know things happen with freekills on accident, happens to me as well.

Ive said it alot already and I guess I'll say again. xG members should know MOTD. Is it really TOO much to ask?

Instead I get people like maasie who dont know the motd and -1 my app, but ive only played with him once before that, then troll non stop for fun, even tho I bring up a valid problem and point.

Alot of people make xG look bad. But not all xG, I wouldnt dare say that. Sometimes I think xG just wants alot of people to increase possible donations/keep donations coming. Whoever owns the server is smart in this aspect. But with this popularity contest/open door you get alot of those bad xG as the downside.

Eh wasnt saying kicked out pyro, and i know things happen with freekills on accident, happens to me as well.

Ive said it alot already and I guess I'll say again. xG members should know MOTD. Is it really TOO much to ask?

Instead I get people like maasie who dont know the motd and -1 my app, but ive only played with him once before that, then troll non stop for fun, even tho I bring up a valid problem and point.

Alot of people make xG look bad. But not all xG, I wouldnt dare say that. Sometimes I think xG just wants alot of people to increase possible donations/keep donations coming. Whoever owns the server is smart in this aspect. But with this popularity contest/open door you get alot of those bad xG as the downside.

Still a ♥♥♥♥ing wall of text I'm not gonna read. Keep it to a few sentences I might take the time.

Oh look, I'm quoting myself.

To Maassie: Calm down.

To SGTBLUE: You went over board with trolling, mods aren't supposed to act like that or anyone else. you just left a bad mark on the face of leadership.

To Jill: calm down with the threads.. I understand A LOT of probably unjustified ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ happens on jail break. But is it worth everyone's time to debate and read all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ we put on these threads, read all the -1 and +1 of mostly favoritism, but is it really ever going to always be perfect? No. It never will.

Moral of the story: Remember when we were all able to be laid back about the game and just be able to work together and not be ♥♥♥♥♥es to eachother, Stop hating each other, its a clan not congress,

Found this by silence for admins/mods I guess.

"Universal Rules

If an admin uses his powers against himself and it doesn't benefit the server (Unmute) this is a bannable offence that will result in the removal of their admin. If you catch an admin doing this, report him. An admin cannot change the map. If you slay someone, you must explain why they got slayed."

SGTBLU, let us hope none see that demo I posted about you at the start of this thread. Cause if the trend continues like it has with xG not even knowing the motd or rules, nothing will happen to you.

Ignorance is bliss.

Lolable.

Xavien, I like your style better, trying to do something positive and move forward, even if you dont agree.

Trouble is, are the rules and motd important to xG, or do people come before the rules and motd?

You just edited that post lol. It did say something about warning us that there is a freekiller or some bs like that. (I thought to myself, I'll watch the demo again of him saying " who shot me" after you were dead, again)

But then you change it to this crap:

"Lolol I Admit to doing it.

Lol u still called me Asshat :P"

Youll admit it? dont bother its in the demo

Also I called you an assclown. But close enough. :L)

Maasie:

"inb4 Aegean hates his job."

Whatever Aegean says, im sure he wont be happy to see your total ignorance to the motd he made. lolable.

Whats more lolable is that a popularity contest will create a mod who doesnt know motd. thats deserves a capital - LOLABLE.

Please Maasie tell me again the story of how i freekilled you when you ran off after warden had just died, and I called warden 10secs later.

Oh thats right theres a demo of it. I dont want to hear your story.

Rules are set standards but keep in mind its just a game. and people in the real world get pardoned for things for the good they've done, for example if some one has done something nice for the community and gets in trouble, depending on the minor parts of it. it works out and gets less of a hit.