Sign in to follow this  
Metalninja

Terraria

It isn't the communities judgement to decide a good game or that it's better than Minecraft.

They both, in fact, have extreme differences that preference to two different audiences: adventurers or builders.

Terraria has more content but doesn't have as great building capabilities, while Minecraft has a decent amount of content but has great building capabilities.

They are both different, don't say what is a good or bad game for the community, please make a more educated opinion next time and don't diss an idea because of a personal opinion as well.

----EDIT----

I believe that Terraria servers aren't extremely hard to create but they are hard to moderate since I don't know if there is any good blockprotection or admin mods though.

It isn't the communities judgement to decide a good game or that it's better than Minecraft.

They both, in fact, have extreme differences that preference to two different audiences: adventurers or builders.

Terraria has more content but doesn't have as great building capabilities, while Minecraft has a decent amount of content but has great building capabilities.

They are both different, don't say what is a good or bad game for the community, please make a more educated opinion next time and don't diss an idea because of a personal opinion as well.

----EDIT----

I believe that Terraria servers aren't extremely hard to create but they are hard to moderate since I don't know if there is any good blockprotection or admin mods though.

the block protection is easy to work with and manipulate.

Terraria is a great game and so is minecraft. it is your call silence on the server but i think it would be a great game to have a serevr to! its a cheap game and lot's of people have it. if there is a great demand for it then why not make a server. the server is very easy to make, ( don't know if this makes a difference but what do ya think bout using Hamichi? gimme opinions) i +1

I would also love to play Terraria, i never really play it and its definitely more fun with other people, its an awesome game, but none of my friends really wanna play the game. +1