Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

good laptops?

ok guys my laptop crashed and compleatly wont work and ive been loking for some new laptops. i had a dell insparon1510 witch in my oppinon was good for work but couldnt run any steam games let alone a few CD games. does anyone know of some good computers(preferably laptops) that have good ram, memory, ect. instead of the overprivced Ailenware withc is again one of my fav laptops b4 i had to switch to the dell insparon for work and stuff. but would be great if there were some great laptops that i could run css off of and have all my department work. and any good graphics cards? mine shot out and got messed up. thanks.

price range to 240-900 is ok ill take a look at all these, all look good and i can game and still look profesional with what i do.

thanks Julio.

Can't suggest one since Alienware is all i use lmao, and alienware really isnt overpriced considering the quality of there products and the degree of fabulous customer service they offer :P

Lol, blood I agree with you that alienware is high quality, I love mine. But, the customer service is worse than a ghetto taco bell.

Asus k53TA-BBR6. If you manage to snag one of these babies your in a hot deal. Has 4 quad cores and crossfire GPU 6720G2M.

It was discontinued after it was released on sale for 400 bucks on best buy and I must say its the best ♥♥♥♥ing gaming comp and cheapest when these cost 1k+. There are other sites that sells these but its worth it for 500-650 range.

I did a little researching for you; both of these nice gaming laptops are just around $500, not to expensive and very good for your gaming needs, i'm not sure how well these compare with alienware, mostly cause alienware is perfect -_- but it'll fit your needs surely :D

1. http://HTTP://www.cheapstingybargains.com/321650/acer-aspire-as5560g-sb485-notebook-amd-a-series-a8-3500m15ghz-156-4gb-memory-ddr3-1066-500gb-hdd-5400rpm-dvd-super-multi-amd-radeon-hd-6470m/

***2. ASUS Laptop G Series G51VX-RX05 Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 (2.00 GHz) 4 GB Memory 320 GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M 15.6" Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit - Newegg.com