Sign in to follow this  
carsN

Yellow Snow, Wicked Itch of the Yeast

No, omg i didn't say take one step out and call yourself a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, i admitted to saying the n word but i never said 1 step out face your cell and call yourself a ♥♥♥♥♥♥!

It was merely an accident from what I saw in the demo. On top of that, he apoligized. You people get too consumed in these games.

-1 For any punishment, this shouldn't really call for a CT ban or something as blatant as that.

sir, please don't comment if u have not seen the demo completely.. if you had you could have seen him kill the T on lr when he had lost and he knew he lost.

I had slayed myself twice after that incident, I knew I made a mistake and I had slayed myself after we had an argument of the incident. I realized I was wrong and killed myself soon after, she did not show you the whole video of the time they played, I broke the rules and slayed when I made them. I'm not trying to bash Lissa when I say this but I think she just doesn't like me and wants me permed from the server.

I understand that what they did was wrong, and they did say the N*word wich i am highly against, racism is not allowed on Xg servers but i think that you are also being too harsh on them alot of people say the N*word in a full server and they dont get any consiquences so i dont think that they should be banned for any length of time -1

I understand that what they did was wrong, and they did say the N*word wich i am highly against, racism is not allowed on Xg servers but i think that you are also being too harsh on them alot of people say the N*word in a full server and they dont get any consiquences so i dont think that they should be banned for any length of time -1

So, the way you see it is, if everyone commits murder and gets away with it, then he should do it too and not be punished.

Okay.

Lissa... it's a game... not in real life... I understand you're upset and I am sorry for that but come on... grow up a little...

-1 to perma ban. Maybe a little reprimanding is in order though. Why cant anyone come up with a fair punishment? I think a public apology and a 24 hr ban is fair enough.....we need to come up with proper punishments for each infraction rather than burning each member at the stake.

Common problem as well.

Actually the most rasicm ive ever seen is in this server, and ive played css since 2005.

Most of it directed at darker skinned people for some reason.

Once again xG people not knowing rules/motd or are just above them.

Lissa... it's a game... not in real life... I understand you're upset and I am sorry for that but come on... grow up a little...

Actually, it's a very good indicator of how bias gets pulled into play when enforcing rules. Which is not something worth saying "grow up" over.

If it wasn't a rule that you can't say the N word, and this thread existed, then it wouldnt be a big deal by comparison

-1 to perma ban. Maybe a little reprimanding is in order though. Why cant anyone come up with a fair punishment? I think a public apology and a 24 hr ban is fair enough.....we need to come up with proper punishments for each infraction rather than burning each member at the stake.

Do this. Hook him up with a short ban, tell him not to do it again. It's like scolding a child. However, I do agree that the rule should either enforced more or more clear on what "is" and "isn't" racist.

Common problem as well.

Actually the most rasicm ive ever seen is in this server, and ive played css since 2005.

Most of it directed at darker skinned people for some reason.

Once again xG people not knowing rules/motd or are just above them.

You will get banned if you keep attacking xG people as a whole again. The few individuals do not represent our community as a whole, and if you are just gonna stand there all high and mighty, I'll be happy to ban you and you can find a better community then ours since we obviously don't know anything.

Anyways, as for the punishment, I'll ban them a day to show everyone by example that racism is not allowed. Please do not take everything seriously guys, this is the internet, at the same time, please follow our rules, playing for free on our servers while we pay for them is a privilege, not a right.

~Closed