Sign in to follow this  
carsN

RPG - Get rid of it

Should we keep RPG or get rid of it?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep RPG or get rid of it?

Some of the most fun servers in the community are completely ruined by one single mod - RPG Mod.

It ruins the fun and creates an unbalanced and unfair experience in the Surf and Christmas servers. For one, players who just join have a disadvantage towards players who have played for a longer amount of time. This is because the more experienced players will have higher levels, and therefore a higher health, health regeneration and other unfair advantages.

I think that RPG should be removed from the servers to make the servers more entertaining, and more fair towards everyone.

Please vote to voice your opinion on the matter.

but u two have an advantage in overall skill in scrimming, so ur basically taking the advantage away from those who rely on rpg skills to get kills cause they may not be good enough for regular scrim, and giving urselves the advantage cause u guys are better than most and dont have to deal with ppl longjumping around the map

True that some people might overreact and quit and such things as that because of an RPG mod, but they don't have to, the reason for the RPG server is because some

people like a good challenge and thats what the server is there for, an unfair challenge sometimes yes, but a challenge none the less. For those who have lost their gaming

spirit for regular mods and overplayed ones such as DR or Jail, we add a RPG for them to hone and Test their skills on. So I personally voted for keeping the server. ;D

You know serb this is adding to our skills to :3 seriously because i have fire pistol + frost pistol and i just constantly shoot them with a glock, Wit the fire they can hardly see me and at the same time they are frozen which than stop them from running

but u two have an advantage in overall skill in scrimming, so ur basically taking the advantage away from those who rely on rpg skills to get kills cause they may not be good enough for regular scrim, and giving urselves the advantage cause u guys are better than most and dont have to deal with ppl longjumping around the map

You're dumb.

>lissa joins server

>lissa realizes others have advantage

>lissa has reached level 100.

>lissa destroys everything, every round

I was actually just talking to Goodlolipop today about how RPG is stupid. Especially in Christmas. When you have to rescue the hostages it's unfair when a player has speed boosts, you can't catch them unless you do, too.

Plus, it rewards time played not skill. I'm skilled, but I don't want to waste endless hours on an RPG server getting points so I can just compete. That's lame, if you want to play an RPG get WoW.

I was actually just talking to Goodlolipop today about how RPG is stupid. Especially in Christmas. When you have to rescue the hostages it's unfair when a player has speed boosts, you can't catch them unless you do, too.

Plus, it rewards time played not skill. I'm skilled, but I don't want to waste endless hours on an RPG server getting points so I can just compete. That's lame, if you want to play an RPG get WoW.

^this

The RPG mod has just caused me to play on servers without the RPG mod. It's as simple as that.

Please do not call someone dumb because they like the RPG mod. Just because you left when you saw that we had an RPG mod in the server doesn't mean everyone will. Our servers can not please everyone, and I do agree with Serbian with how in christmas, all the scimmers rape face while all the normal players get owned without RPG. If you don't wanna play RPG, play in the pub or another server.

Please do not call someone dumb because they like the RPG mod. Just because you left when you saw that we had an RPG mod in the server doesn't mean everyone will. Our servers can not please everyone, and I do agree with Serbian with how in christmas, all the scimmers rape face while all the normal players get owned without RPG. If you don't wanna play RPG, play in the pub or another server.

This!!!!!!

I was just joking with serbian.

Also, all the scrimmers rape face in every server. Are you suggesting we add RPG to everything?

i just want the pub server to have 16k every round so i dont have to deal with having to go pistol every 3 rounds cause of no money and i dont rly take stuff said about me over forums that srsly, so its not biggie anyway

Are you suggesting we add RPG to everything?

Introducing RPG Jailbreak! When you're level 500 as a T, you spawn with a M249-SAW with crazy amount of speed, and you can never die!

Sign in to follow this