Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Stay Strong

i don't have morals, and could care less.

also, if you haven't realized this - its three months old and this kid

is just seeking attention. He couldn't be any happier at the moment.

check his twitter if you don't believe me.

I'm pretty sure Vero and I are mind twins because I thought the same thing. This kid's a whiner and just wants attention. If he killed himself, he wouln't have changed the world anyway. Just another dead "emo" kid who's actually a spoiled white suburbanite ♥♥♥♥♥. I get called "F@g" ALL the time, and you know what? I DEAL WITH IT (.jpg lol). I don't ♥♥♥♥ing complain on youtube about how some kid called me a butthole. Like, grow the ♥♥♥♥ up. Kids in third world countries have to deal with REAL problems.

I'm pretty sure Vero and I are mind twins because I thought the same thing. This kid's a whiner and just wants attention. If he killed himself, he wouln't have changed the world anyway. Just another dead "emo" kid who's actually a spoiled white suburbanite ♥♥♥♥♥. I get called "F@g" ALL the time, and you know what? I DEAL WITH IT (.jpg lol). I don't ♥♥♥♥ing complain on youtube about how some kid called me a butthole. Like, grow the ♥♥♥♥ up. Kids in third world countries have to deal with REAL problems.

careful, if you don't support this kid, Duckii will call you a troll.

you do make a good point though. this kid is spoiled.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_4.png.4acdef57d9ab4a5ca2fcd4f320fcae9a.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_4.png.f932aafd698225ea9dfe19f0d0c86217.png

Pretty much all teens these days are depressed or sad and they find reasons to whine and complain about life even though their lives aren't that bad. These people just seek pity from others in order to make themselves feel better. I know this because I use to be one of those self centered idiots but then I realized that it was pointless to be like that, it wastes everyone's time and it is emotionally draining. People like this ♥♥♥♥ me off. If you have problems learn to solve them yourself....if you don't know how to make yourself happy then how the hell do you expect other people to know. >.>

The video has been proven fake, apparently. I'm to lame to post sauce, cause even I don't know it.

Also, one major life lesson i had to teach myself is that for every miserable moment in your life, and every moment you hate, to turn it into your strength. To use everything that's ever brought you down as fuel to your resolve to change and be better and anyone who ever doubted you.

Well, now we have to kick the ♥♥♥♥ out of this kid for being an attention whore, and pretty much sticking his middle finger up to anyone whos been bullied. What a ♥♥♥♥ing lifeless peice of ♥♥♥♥....

I guess we have 3 minds that are alike because same for me too. The kid thinks life is a bunch of flowers all the time. Life's tough, dealwithit.jpg

So what if he faked it, there are still people being bullied, some don't have it very bad, like me, I get bullied very lightly and don't mind it because I've kicked the bully's ♥♥♥ atleast 5 times, and there are people who can't do that, and people who can't stand up for themselves, but there are also people who pretend like getting lightly bullied is suicidal, but not even getting bullied to the point of depression is suicidal, learn to defend yourself and grow up. Some people can't do that though, and I feel sorry for them, but I used to be the bullied little ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in my grade 2 class, until I stood up for myself and kicked some ♥♥♥, I don't start fights but now no one does anymore. There are people who have it far worse than anyone getting bullied, but don't realize it every day, but there's always a way to get over bullying. My solution wasn't the greatest, but it worked like a charm.

Jonah Mowry lied but made a very clear message, Bullying can cause people to take their own lives, but it's not always the case. People don't realize standing up for yourself does work, and you need to just try it. Bullying isn't a gigantic problem and we need to just get over it, everyone has been insulted or hit before in their lives, just because it happens to you everyday doesn't mean you kill yourself. Bullies are assholes who take their problems out on weaker people, they have problems too, but they aren't always as big as yours. Bullies are just low-life cocknipples and we need to face it, they're not going anywhere for a long time.

So what if he faked it, there are still people being bullied, some don't have it very bad, like me, I get bullied very lightly and don't mind it because I've kicked the bully's ♥♥♥ atleast 5 times, and there are people who can't do that, and people who can't stand up for themselves, but there are also people who pretend like getting lightly bullied is suicidal, but not even getting bullied to the point of depression is suicidal, learn to defend yourself and grow up. Some people can't do that though, and I feel sorry for them, but I used to be the bullied little ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in my grade 2 class, until I stood up for myself and kicked some ♥♥♥, I don't start fights but now no one does anymore. There are people who have it far worse than anyone getting bullied, but don't realize it every day, but there's always a way to get over bullying. My solution wasn't the greatest, but it worked like a charm.

Jonah Mowry lied but made a very clear message, Bullying can cause people to take their own lives, but it's not always the case. People don't realize standing up for yourself does work, and you need to just try it. Bullying isn't a gigantic problem and we need to just get over it, everyone has been insulted or hit before in their lives, just because it happens to you everyday doesn't mean you kill yourself. Bullies are assholes who take their problems out on weaker people, they have problems too, but they aren't always as big as yours. Bullies are just low-life cocknipples and we need to face it, they're not going anywhere for a long time.

Kids who an hero for being called a "homo" should. Christ, if they can't take being called a pansy or being humilated in middle school, how can they function in the real world? Kids who ACTUALLY get bullied end up Columbine'ing or an hero'ing because they feel it's a form of vindication. Some say that's justified, I don't. But kids like this guy who were called a homo and say they hurt themselves AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE is just plain derpy. He obviously is doing it for attention because he is a snide little ♥♥♥♥♥.