Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Stay Strong

Why would you troll him? It's not even funny...

i don't have morals, and could care less.

also, if you haven't realized this - its three months old and this kid

is just seeking attention. He couldn't be any happier at the moment.

check his twitter if you don't believe me.

._. I been bullied since preschool and to this day I still get bullied. I feel like almost everyone hates me. Thought of suicide a few times....im not gunna get into that stuff much on forums...people get really pissed off when I talk about my feeling on here :|. I will say this. Just last week I attempted suicide. More than half the reason. Cuz I didn't want to take a bunch of bs anymore...and I always seem to ♥♥♥♥ people off or annoy them somehow. I used to get called names a lot. Now it is mostly physically bullied. I never tell my parents or teachers about it. Cuz im afraid if I did...the kids who bully me would kick my ♥♥♥ more. But you know what saves me and keeps me alive today? Amazing friends like you Duckii :). I've actually been doing pretty well the past few days. Accept that I lost 1 of the greatest friends I had.. I guess I kinda pissed him off for the last time. I try my best to be happy, and you know what guys. If you just say hi to someone or anything. You might just make there day. Talking to my good friends on here such as Duckii, Lissa, Tarin, Canadia ect. makes me a lot happier. I noticed there has been a lot of disrespect going around. Think before you say something. Instead of being such an ♥♥♥, just say "Hey what's up" or something :) Who knows....you might just save a kids life. To all my great friends (you know who you are) I love you guys. Thanks for being the best friends ever. People need someone like you guys in their life haha :D

Stay strong!? haha :D

I took it seriously until he made a spelling mistake. And because I've seen people do this all the time, AND there's a thingy like this with the exact same music and similar words in a movie.

That said, bullying is just plain ♥♥♥♥ed up. I'm among the hypocritical extremists who agrees with downright severe punishment for any who bully.

More like a Troll~

believe what you want, no skin off my bones.

I won't feel pity for someone I don't know.

Twitter / Account Suspended - His Twitter.

For those too lazy to go read it.

JonahMowryReal Jonah Mowry

Omg lol kyra had her phone over my head and my mom was like do u guys wanna go out and my head shot up n threw her phone #♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 hour ago

@

@EpicerTweets :\ idk it wud be fun to spread how cruddy it feels to be bulkyed im just glad its over <3 thanks for beinther for me

1 hour ago

@

@EpicerTweets hah if that happened id nvrr forget u lol but its probably not lol but it wud be pretty cool xDfrends forever annie #muchlove

1 hour ago

@

@EpicerTweets no problem ill always be there Bistline/applebeer :) <3

1 hour ago

@

@karmax0x thankyou so much <3

1 hour ago

@

@JenTOR Thankyou :)

1 hour ago

@

@twosidesonecoin it was incredibly awkward, im making a differant one tonight though haha

1 hour ago

@

@EpicerTweets Ill aleays be here annie <3 ur gettin the biggest hug tomorrow!!! #muchlove

1 hour ago

@

@EpicerTweets ill be there no matter what! #Love

2 hours ago

@

@EpicerTweets WHO !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?? :'(

2 hours ago

@

@liveletgo schools going gr8 no more hate its all. <3

2 hours ago

@

@EpicerTweets IM NEVER TOO BUISY FOR A FREND!!

2 hours ago

@

@PatFord922 haha yes i di im very greatful

2 hours ago

@

@EpicerTweets wht happened?!?!? <\3

2 hours ago

@

@EpicerTweets WHY!?!? Btw im in a play

2 hours ago

@

@ricky_martin thankyou somuch <3

3 hours ago

At saddleback college wer mydad works watching some..xmas concert i think

3 hours ago

LOL :D pic.twitter.com/F0UGPmoq

3 hours ago

Me and kyra. Everyone im happy and fine. Thank u all for ur support <3 pic.twitter.com/q6zeswab

4 hours ago

@

@ZooeyDeschanel thanku for Retweeting my video :'D

6 hours ago

@EmmaMondello EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 hours ago

I Just walked to 711 and got recognized....someone yelled "STAY STRONG JONAH!" n i was like O_O

7 hours ago

@

@Rosie oh my god!!!!!!!! oh my god! oh my god!!!!! ROSIE JUST TWEETED ME OMG <3 THANKU SO MUCH FOR U R LOVE AND SUPPORT

7 hours ago

OHMYGOSH JANE LYNCH OHMYGOSH!!! IM HIPER VENTALATING RIGHT NOW OMG!!!!

8 hours ago

Omygod i dont think my haters realizethat that video was 3 months ago.... You can make more than enough friends in 3 months....

9 hours ago

Oh my god lol! My haters are clearly... Not the smartest. They need to realize that I ACTUALLY AM ♥♥♥ and callin me it wont do anything 0.0

9 hours ago

@shanedawson shane it wud mean the world to me if you watched this youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3… you may have heard of it its kinda goin viral...

17 hours ago

@OlgaKay it would mean the world if you watched this..u mite have heard of it, its everywer online youtube.com/watch?v=TdkNn3…

17 hours ago

some1 just called me a giraffe ♥♥♥ licking homo ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ who needs to shove a flute up his ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ where do they come up with this stuff?!

17 hours ago

@

@nickjonas OMG thts me

17 hours ago

@

@JordinSparks thanku so much :'D

17 hours ago

@PerezHilton invited me to his birthday party holy crapp :0 so so so thankfull

18 hours ago

@

@Jessicaveronica thankou <3

18 hours ago

going to bed everyone thanku for ur love and support <3

19 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton tryin my best haha but ive been through it before i can do it again! :]

19 hours ago

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn haterz gonna hate...now i know how rebecca black fealt <3 people r so mean.

19 hours ago

@

@ShanynBrennan @canadianboy17 no way.....no freaking way lol omg

19 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton :'D

19 hours ago

@

@AmandaBynes OHMYGOD IM CRYING U QUOTED ME OMG OMG OMG OMG! THANKU SO MUCH IM LIKE CRYING OF HAPPIENESSS OMG <3

19 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton i will thankyou for everything!

19 hours ago

@

@PatFord922 ofcourse!

19 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton thanku so much. i cant even omg im so thankfull. now when i goto school tomorrow everyones gonna stare at me xD hah thnku <3

19 hours ago

@

@jaimeepoe thanku <3

19 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton :'D words cant express how thankfull i am!

20 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton thanku so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im crying from how happy i am lol i cant believe u tweeted Dev i <3 her omg

20 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton :'D im going crazy right now this is truly amazing

20 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton thanku so much

20 hours ago

@PerezHilton i posted a video!

20 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton I Messaged you on both my accounts on utube

20 hours ago

kinda sux that all the love is going to my account that i dont know the password too LOL

21 hours ago

@

@PerezHilton @Rosie @jonahmowry this is my twitter haha :] thank u so much for what u did

21 hours ago

@jonahmowry Dear everyone this account is old and not working this is my real account for realz.

22 hours ago

@

@PedroTW33T95 No Problem :]

23 hours ago

@

@69AzzWold69 thankyou so much <3

23 hours ago

Never been happier

23 hours ago

perez freaking hilton tweeted my video! omg :'D

3 Dec

@

@Rosie @PerezHilton ...omg....this is crazy! umm hi! this is my account idk the password to the other one!

3 Dec

?

@jonahmowry EVERYONE this is my real account i forgot the password to this

3 Dec

@PerezHilton THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! (i havnt touched my old account years so i forgot my password) thnkyou so much 4 evrything <3

also, if you haven't realized this - its three months old and this kid

is just seeking attention. He couldn't be any happier at the moment.

check his twitter if you don't believe me.

Seriously. I felt bad for the kid...3 months ago. Hes fine now. I actually had a conversation with him a couple weeks ago. Hes one of my friends friends...idk how they know eachother lul. And dont call me an insensitive troll, cuz ive gone through the same ♥♥♥♥. I used to be suicidal. I still get picked on/kicked the crap out of daily. Hes got more close friends than he can count now, as do i. All this recent internet fame is just a massive form of gravedigging. Literally. Its over and done with, just let it be, let it be, let it be...

Yeah I was like, okay cool this kid wants people to stop and then I saw the spelling mistake on perhaps one of the easiest words at 3:30, not to mention the bad edit in one of the first few cards that goes from straight face to tears down his eyes, (which implies he edited out putting fake tears on himself.) so yeah... idk, he seems like he mighta just wanted attention after you analyze the video.

Up to the spelling mistake i felt bad for the kid, it ruined it for me! and then another one i was like oh lawdy L2SPELL SIR! :s also people if your having problems with bullies do something about it, find ways to avoid them if possible, TELL AN ADULT. ♥♥♥♥ can be changed. if u live around me u can hire me to scare the ♥♥♥♥ outta them... Not even kidding ^-^ I'm a scary person when u be a ♥♥♥♥ bully. I HATE BULLIES they are weak peices of ♥♥♥♥ who pray on other for self worth.

Also DONT BE FRANCE BE MORE LIKE GERMAN BE SMALL AND ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ UP!