Sign in to follow this  
azure

azure's unctbann request!

I just wanted to see if i could get myself unbanned for this massive mistake I made a couple weeks ago. YES IT WAS A MISTAKE. and yes I did it.

Considering how apologetic he's been lately, i'd say give him another chance. Assuming he isn't trolling or ♥♥♥♥♥ing about it, and his apologies are genuine, I'd say he deserves it.

EDIT: I also noticed the amount of money Azure has recently donated to the clan....I don't think any shmuck or troll who had intents that would be harmful to the community/clan would do that D:

+1 for unban

Ty shake, also i know i think i owe this clan since ive usually donated over 100$ the first month of being in a server, ive been here for 6 months.

ur not perm ct banned, in fact i was the one who ct banned u, and it was for 3 weeks, your ban will expire on 12/16/11 8:59 pm, thats in 10 or so days, u can probably wait it out a bit more

I agree with serbian, normally people will get insta-permd for pulling ♥♥♥♥♥ like that, youre lucky it was only 3 weeks. We appreciate your donations and I feel that you understand your mistake, however I believe the punishment is lenient enough that it should be enforced. Coming out of this temp ban will allow you to emerge a better player as well as help to enforce the rules.

You'll be unbanned in 3 days, I'll reduce your ban a whole week as you openly admitted it was you and not your "brother" or something. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!

~Closed