Sign in to follow this  
TipsyMidget

CT mic spam

Sometimes during first reaction- last reaction; a CT will purposely stat talking over the warden so you are unable to hear anything he says, and will probably die. Should a CT that talks over the warden during listening games like FR-LR be slayed?

No, if a moderater/admin is on, the ct will be muted. Just remember, that talking over warden isnt necessarily against the rules. If they SPAM, its against motd rules, and appropriate action will be taken. If the warden says "talk over warden, you will be killed/slain" then an admin will slay, if there is one on.

Cough RTV Free day, COUGH COUGH when they are not the warden, because they either hate the warden or are bored of the map after 3 rounds...

Obviously I abbreviated First reaction Last reaction so I didnt have to type it all.

that's not what i meant -

what i meant was, when you're playing FRLR and another CT (not warden) says something like "Last Reaction crouch"

and you end up dying because they weren't warden. I don't want to hear "oh, just pay attention to who's talking!" either because its

near impossible with three+ CT's talking at the same time, in addition FRLR can be 'intense' (using that loosely) because its

a reaction-type game, so you respond to whatever happens almost immediately.

when the server was full, I use to ask the warden to wait a moment so I could mute everyone (excluding the warden) until FRLR was over.

No, if a moderater/admin is on, the ct will be muted. Just remember, that talking over warden isnt necessarily against the rules. If they SPAM, its against motd rules, and appropriate action will be taken. If the warden says "talk over warden, you will be killed/slain" then an admin will slay, if there is one on.

I was told I could not slay for that, even if the warden said "Talk over warden you will be killed/slain." I always just mute, and that appeases the warden just as much as a slay, most of the time.

We the moderating staff try to crack down on mic spam as much as we can by muting those who talk over warden etc. Please bare with us as we do so, we would love to hear you get your orders out as wardens.

Sign in to follow this