Sign in to follow this  
m608ike

Unrightfull ban

read the motd and respect other players

You were obviously banned for these reasons, according to the Ban List. Bring proof, bring witnesses, bring anything you can testify with or wait out your 24 hour ban.

You were talking smack about admins mods and myself for ten minutes. I warned you. I kicked you. Then you came back talking more smack and spawn killing on surf.

I banned you for a day. Take the time to think about what you said and did.

dude you got off lucky i was talking smack to a mod and i got a 2 week ban just take your one day ban and be thankful its not longer

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

And originally it was a perm ban i wouldn't mess with the mods or anybody if its considered trolling or disrespect

Hey Tarin Remember when that guy (Not Mike) was gunna get banned for a day for calling you a ♥♥♥ like 18837891 times and he wouldn't stop and when I told him he was like "♥♥♥♥ YOU ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I HOPE YOU DIE" He got banned for a week? I pissed myself with laughter :D. <--- Didn't make sense.

I remember that. I feel super bad about that. The next day I tried to send Aegean a message to change it to a day, but my phone ate my message and I didn't find out for a few days that it didn't send. So, yeah.

well tarin what i was trying to say was that even admins and mods break the rules too and they dont get punished so please take a day to think about that to thank you

Everyone is subject to the same rules. You are not an exception.

What you said and how you said it was highly disrespectful. You can come here and summarise what you said in a nice little sentence, but you were extremely rude and used inappropriate language.

Others in the server, not only myself, warned you to stop disrespecting. You failed to do so. You were banned.

Someone close the thread? It's finished.

Mikees I warned you. I kicked you. I banned you.

Get over it. The ban has expired. Until you learn your lesson you are going to have to get used to being banned.