Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Member Submission Glenn Beck

Basically when i was banned I worked really hard to get unbanned. I feel that shows loyalty to the server especially since if i didn't care about the people i play with and the server than i would have just joined a new server. I've been playing since February of 2011 and jail break on Xeno is the only reason why i use counter strike. I really feel i deserve another chance to get back into xG. I wore the tag with pride and i really feel that i desirve to be in xG. I have devoted countless hours to jail break and i really feel that someone playing this long should be given a second chance. Plus Counter strike Source, Minecraft, and Garrys Mod or the only games i have on my computer and Even on Minecraft i am devoted to xG playing on there server.

The kind of disrespect you showed was unacceptable. You were unbanned, sure, but that doesn't mean you're a better person.

Try again after being good for a while.

alright but might i just say that i feel that what i said was wrong i feel that things were blown way out of proportion. When i did this i wasn't trying to show some hatred towards smoker i was just trying to joke with him. I feel that when i was banned and kicked from xG people really stuck with smoker for the fact that hes a mod. I might be wrong but that's truly how i feel. And lot of people feel that the mods are invincible which i feel can be true. Some mods are cool and know the rules but i feel some abuse there powers and use there status as a way for people to go with everything they say. Now ive been playing on the server for a while now longer than smoker and the only difference between us is that he applied for xG before i did. That doesnt make me any less loyal to the server but because hes a mod i feel that's the way people see it. When he called me a sociopath over and over again couldnt that be considered disrespect or when serbian banned me and said under ban reasons go die in a hole ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Im just saying that maybe everyone should be treated equal on the server. I cant disrespect so neither should the mods.

Yes +1. People have gotten away with wayyyy more than he did. Let him come back, he served his time

Re-admittance into the clan was never a term of the punishment; he was kicked from xG for a reason. I'm not sure what your infatuation with Glenn Beck is, but he does not deserve anything, least of all sympathy.

people really stuck with smoker for the fact that hes a mod. I might be wrong but that's truly how i feel. And lot of people feel that the mods are invincible which i feel can be true. Some mods are cool and know the rules but i feel some abuse there powers and use there status as a way for people to go with everything they say. .

So basically, you are saying that the mods and admins were abusing powers when we banned you for threatening to kill my parents? Try filling out an Admin Abuse thread if you really feel that way.

I lawd. -1

Yes +1. People have gotten away with wayyyy more than he did. Let him come back, he served his time

Might as well abolish all acts that are considered bannable offenses except the worst possible one(s) to commit, then. This logic falls short when you bring into consideration the fact that what he did was WORTH banning him for.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

when i was banned and kicked from xG people really stuck with smoker for the fact that hes a mod

BRB, going to go threaten to kill all non-moderator level members' parents to confirm this.

Also, PERSONALLY, i dont think being called a sociopath can be so offensive that it's considered disrespect. Though, if you were specifically complaining about how often smoker calls people fags, I might lend you my ear. But this isn't really about that. (It's also not intended to be a personal insult, so unless you can't take a joke/ask him to stop, it's kind of nulled in the argument)

Look Ill reapply another time this tread can be closed but Smoker im not sure how many times i have to tell you this but i was joking. How could i have been seroius about anything i said. I dont know you so how would i kill your mom or know your grandmas dead. What i was saying was just generic things that could apply to anybody. None of it was personal

+1 I haven't met him but come on. I go on Mc and I hear N iggers and Wetbacks, just cause he showed disrespect towards women doesnt mean he shouldnt get XG. And It was some Mods on Minecraft saying that so I'm just saying!

+1 I haven't met him but come on. I go on Mc and I hear N iggers and Wetbacks, just cause he showed disrespect towards women doesnt mean he shouldnt get XG. And It was some Mods on Minecraft saying that so I'm just saying!

You have no idea of what happened do you? : /

btw re-apply in a couple of weeks, that way we can see if you really changed

The kind of disrespect you showed was unacceptable. You were unbanned, sure, but that doesn't mean you're a better person.

Try again after being good for a while.

-1...uve been given multiple chances AFTER trolling. U keep doing the same thing. U HAVENT changed. At all...

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I dont know you alien so how bout you dont comment

U dont have to know him. He can see u on the forums/in game...deal with it