Sign in to follow this  
JakeEnglish

"Spamming" for mod

I've seen a ton of people whining and complaining about gravedigging, shitposting, and spam, and i'm wondering.

What exactly is counted as spamming for mod? I mean, if you go into general, reply to what interests you or is relevant to you, and then get off, how would that be spam?

I'm sure some people ARE trying to reply to everything to get mod, but some of us just like talking and being active on the forums. >.<

I've seen a ton of people whining and complaining about gravedigging, shitposting, and spam, and i'm wondering.

What exactly is counted as spamming for mod? I mean, if you go into general, reply to what interests you or is relevant to you, and then get off, how would that be spam?

I'm sure some people ARE trying to reply to everything to get mod, but some of us just like talking and being active on the forums. >.<

Well imo making mass posts is spaming :3 posting on topics that arnt older then a week isnt grave digging! and shitposting is posting something unrelated to topic at hand? idk never head shitposting before :D

Hmm. Mass posts, even in different threads? Like, if i reply (on topic) to 3 recent threads in Random, 1 in general, and then do a few Member Submissions, that's spamming?

Hmm. Mass posts, even in different threads? Like, if i reply (on topic) to 3 recent threads in Random, 1 in general, and then do a few Member Submissions, that's spamming?

well no, like a said ut not posting new alot of new threads your keeping it on reccent topics!

Consider this post by me spam!! lol

One more post closer !! Whats up !!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha. I actually laughed out loud after typing that

But actually i do wanna get to enough posts, but i dont spam for it. Like if im posting on every mothafkkin topic,

like now, its cuz im bored as ♥♥♥♥!!!