Sign in to follow this  
Mortuus

Mortuus

Ummmm whoa whoa whoa, mighty Mortuus. I don't think you know what you're doing! You have received many -1s, and there hasn't been a promo/demo Sunday yet; yet you have xG:M in your name! Slow down speedracer! You should probably remove that before you are truly flamed for practically making YOURSELF a mod. (Unless there was a secretive promotion that no one was told about, not even the readers of his application.)

Here is proof of this, in case he changes his name after he sees this. I don't want people to think i'm insane. aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_13.png.411f467734ddf95080b6e1d8bfafb962.png

Ah, very nice! Sorry about my above post, I was trying to defend you from all of the people that would really complain about you calling yourself a mod hahahaha. Congratulations!

As for the question, I do not know. I have never really dealt with the minecraft division. Wait for an admin or higher ranked member to tell you what the exact rule is, until then I see no problem in you having the M in your name.