Sign in to follow this  
Amplex21

Bann Appeal

So i made a mistake messing with a moderator on the Survival server.... I just wanted to say im sorry and i wont do it again.. I would love to be unbanned :)

[ATTACH]1066.vB[/ATTACH]

sAV.jpg.7ab80d383cae7a718e92766704ca12c1.jpg

basically u cant use xray or any kind of program to help u to find diamonds or other minerals more easily, otherwise it would give u an unfair advantage since u can just have stacks of diamonds and not worry about losing them when u die or something.

but its what double and/or pspprogrammer say, they are the div leaders for mc so they give out whatever punishments they feel is necessary

Hi amplex, remember me? I warned you. Now you did screw the ♥♥♥♥ out of hero's (doublebutt) nether base. However, that's not the reason you go banned. No one finds diamonds a dozen times in one day, consecutively. You can give me all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about some enchanted that you have. If you havnt noticed, I'm on all day, most days. When I killed you, I got 30 diamonds, who takes 30 diamonds to the nether, and then comes back with a second full set of diamond of diamond armor. That's 82 diamonds. Screen shots of chat logs do the talking. Plus you can add disrespect to the list.

-1 for disrespect, falure to properly submit a ban protest, and for obvious xray.