The_Towelboy

Quarantine

Member Name: Quarantine

In-Game Name: [xG:M] Quarantine

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: Already have it :D

Donated: Yes, twice actually

Other information: Not a mod submission; actually a admin submission. I know I ♥♥♥♥ed up... a lot :3, but i'll be a good cookie if I were to get my admin abilities back on CS:S and Teamspeak; at least Teamspeak :<

-1 theres no admin submission u gotta earn it back babe :3

This. No number of +1's should dictate how worthy someone is at earning back their status. It should be earned and returned at the discretion of the higher-ups.

Umm.

You can't apply for admin.

Plus I've still seen you being a derp since you got demoted. If I can, I vote -1 for him getting admin...

This. No number of +1's should dictate how worthy someone is at earning back their status. It should be earned and returned at the discretion of the higher-ups.

this is actually a mod submission if you wish to get techincal he cant apply for admin dude. so ya...

I don't see why you guys are voting, it is merely the leaderships decision (Duckii, Silence, Aegean) to grant powers or not.

If i'm right, not to be a dickhole, I don't think they take your advice to promote someone or not.

I don't see why you guys are voting, it is merely the leaderships decision (Duckii, Silence, Aegean) to grant powers or not.

If i'm right, not to be a dickhole, I don't think they take your advice to promote someone or not.

if its Silence, Aegean, Duckii's decision to grant powers (for Admin) why post? members are suppose to give their opinions anyway......

+1 for co-leader :)

and inb4 close

Hey hey hey, if anyone getting co-leader around here its me >:D

JK...or am I? No I'm actually kidding