Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

SliperyF

You are a good guy, you know the rules and you are active on the forums, just try to be more active in-game now that you can play css again.

+1

You wanna talk ♥♥♥♥ about me do it to my face, coward.

expanded:

Ok, I want to clarify. On TS this kid talks ♥♥♥♥ about me. Talks about my sexuality like it's a bad thing and accuses me of molesting children. Never to my face though, only behind my back. Luckily I have friends that watch out for me. This kind of behaviour is not acceptable for a moderator. It is both immature and impartial. A real man would talk to my face and accuse me of such atrocities. He's an immature bigot. He would make a horrible moderator, he needs a lot of time to grow up.

You wanna talk ♥♥♥♥ about me do it to my face, coward.

expanded:

Ok, I want to clarify. On TS this kid talks ♥♥♥♥ about me. Talks about my sexuality like it's a bad thing and accuses me of molesting children. Never to my face though, only behind my back. Luckily I have friends that watch out for me. This kind of behaviour is not acceptable for a moderator. It is both immature and impartial. A real man would talk to my face and accuse me of such atrocities. He's an immature bigot. He would make a horrible moderator, he needs a lot of time to grow up.

Please show me an instance where I have said speceficaly that you MOLEST CHILDREN. Pardon me for sounding rude but you must be ♥♥♥♥ing mad, shure you have been joked about on team speak by other people aswell, and I have IN ONE INSTANCE passed a joke forward. I have talked to other people on team speak who have talked about your sexuality, them talking about how you tend to befriend people under the age of 16. Truthfully for the duration of time that I have known you I have not cared that you are homosexual, it never changed the way I look at you, only the way you act will change the way I look at you.

On another note, how does this ONE instance affect my ability to be a good moderator? Just because I passed on a joke ONCE dosen't affect or even show how I would react to things like trolling, freekilling, or hacking.

I am sorry for insulting you, or even passing on said joke. But you have to realize that im not being immature about this, I could simply shout something at you, so I would ask you to reconsider your vouch (im not asking you to) or atleast set it to a neutral that is your decesion.

-1 Disrespects me and is a bit racist cuz i come from iraq.

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: Nighty D:

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: Yeeees

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: Why'd you post that vouch :(

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: idc

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: idk*

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: u hurted my feeeeeellliinngs

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: I said sowwy

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: no :(

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: Dosn't make up.

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: I actually did feel bad for insulting you, and I told you that

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: That dosn't make up for what u said still.

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: You said we were cool

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: and you got blocked for trolling me after that

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: What?

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: You were trolling me after me and quarintine went off

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: and you WANTED to hear some of the insults

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: nooo.

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: I said i was sorry I will tell you agian that I am

[xG] Slipery Fingers [FAM]: Its your decesion if you want to change your vouch

[xG:M] Iraq, Problem? Nighty: nty

Please show me an instance where I have said speceficaly that you MOLEST CHILDREN. Pardon me for sounding rude but you must be ♥♥♥♥ing mad, shure you have been joked about on team speak by other people aswell, and I have IN ONE INSTANCE passed a joke forward. I have talked to other people on team speak who have talked about your sexuality, them talking about how you tend to befriend people under the age of 16. Truthfully for the duration of time that I have known you I have not cared that you are homosexual, it never changed the way I look at you, only the way you act will change the way I look at you.

On another note, how does this ONE instance affect my ability to be a good moderator? Just because I passed on a joke ONCE dosen't affect or even show how I would react to things like trolling, freekilling, or hacking.

I am sorry for insulting you, or even passing on said joke. But you have to realize that im not being immature about this, I could simply shout something at you, so I would ask you to reconsider your vouch (im not asking you to) or atleast set it to a neutral that is your decesion.

I will not reconsider my vote. Perhaps you shouldn't "joke" so often in front of my friends. They were quite adamant that you were serious. I tend to believe them above you, and it was not a one time thing.

I will not reconsider my vote. Perhaps you shouldn't "joke" so often in front of my friends. They were quite adamant that you were serious. I tend to believe them above you, and it was not a one time thing.

Could I ask you who these "friends" would be? And I assure you I had only passed on the joke once.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Slipery please post the whole conversation. Not just half of it and u taking off parts Thank you.

I hadn't taken anything off, and the rest is just me telling you that I am going to post this on fourms