Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Setting a great example.

Only 5 people can control forums in the entire clan, sorry we don't look at every thread 24/7 and close it the second something happens. Talk ♥♥♥♥ again and you will be forum banned for being such an idiot.

/Edit: Rexx if you disrespect ducki or another member again on the forums I promise you, you will not be unbanned

~Still Closedgim

1. when you hate someone, single them out and threaten them with a ban.

3. make up the most ridiculous ban reason you can possibly you can think of. (automatic go to > "stupidity")

4. Address the most unimportant post in the entire thread, stay strictly off topic and ignore the flame wars that's going on.

5. Ignore that Duckii was posting in the same thread and could have locked it, but still get angry at said poster anyway

6. Accuse poster of talking shit when they obviously didn't, then talk shit and lock thread.

7. Always take sarcastic jokes seriously.

8. Exaggerate everything!

and that is how you set a great example for the rest of xG as a co-leader ladies and gentlemen. have a nice day everyone.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_16.png.509e9be94c6afa7dda33d887c84e9f99.png

>mfw when you decided to start something and I make your job harder.

Hell of A clap.. no joke.. shits real and I see it all the time.... at least between mods and ♥♥♥♥ always flame waring

Vero hasn't been a member for about 3 months? lol

Hmm, so I have warned you before about you posting your unnecessary comments that obviously are only meant to get a rise out of others. You obviously haven't heeded my warning in the past, and thus I have given you the option of either stop posting these said comments, or be banned so you are not tempted to anymore. This is because you aren't even in the clan and what you say never has any revalence to anything important, so if getting forum banned will get a portion of these unneccesary comments away, then that is what has to be done. Serbian already addressed the flame war between rexx and Jay, which is why I didn't say anything about that specific flame war, but I have warned Rexx before about his disrespect towards other members and staff, and he had been on probation from the forums, which is why I threatened him with a ban again, in the hopes that he stops.

You say I address the most unimportant post in the thread, yet everything else had already been addressed and you are probably one of the most annoying person on these forums. We already stated that in most threads, you can only comment if you actually have something viable to say, (unless it's like random or general) and yet you even admitted how YOUR post was the most unimportant because once again you post things to get a rise out of others, instead of what was clearly at hand. (This thread proves it) You came to our clan a long time ago, even before me and I think either before or a little after rabid, but after about a few months you started stating you were a girl to everyone, and just being a bother. I am happy you are not a staff member anymore, let alone clan member, I would highly suggest you once again start being careful with what you post, because I guarantee banning a troll would only benefit our forums. If I close this, you will just rage more and just be more annoying in other threads, so I'll leave this one open just for you.

changes have to be from both ppl, vero if u wanna troll or at least post useless comments, then limit it to random, anywhere else and ull be asking for trouble. aegean u need to cut down on the sarcasm in some of the threads u reply to (unless its a sarcastic thread to begin with). also vero, how else would we get someone to stop doing something that we dont want them to do? we would threaten them with a ban and most of the time, they'll stop, duckiis a co leader just as much as aegean is, so they both decide whether or not they wanna close the thread (if 1 doesnt close it, that doesnt mean the other cant)

and veros a guy, to a lot of ppls disappointment

and u repeated 2 twice in ur 1,2,3 points thingy, ie its 1,2,2,3,4,5,6

and i already made the obvious point when i closed that thread, aegean was simply addressing another issue that was going on in that thread, there was no point for him to repeat what i had already stated

btw buttsex unless the girl has ♥♥♥♥ in her anus, then it gets rly messy if u ♥♥♥♥ it up (♥♥♥♥ spraying EVERYWHERE, not from personal experience, just saying)

btw buttsex unless the girl has ♥♥♥♥ in her anus, then it gets rly messy if u ♥♥♥♥ it up (♥♥♥♥ spraying EVERYWHERE, not from personal experience, just saying)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xDJPc-yaM

Anyways, this is why we tell people to take the arguments outside of the forums, cause no one wants to know or no one cares about silly little drama. When did this turn into a High School drama series?

whaaaaaa....serbian we dont need to hear about your personal life.

Hmm, so I have warned you before about you posting your unnecessary comments that obviously are only meant to get a rise out of others. You obviously haven't heeded my warning in the past, and thus I have given you the option of either stop posting these said comments, or be banned so you are not tempted to anymore. This is becauseyou aren't even in the clan and what you say never has any revalence to anything important, so if getting forum banned will get a portion of these unneccesary comments away, then that is what has to be done. Serbian already addressed the flame war between rexx and Jay, which is why I didn't say anything about that specific flame war, but I have warned Rexx before about his disrespect towards other members and staff, and he had been on probation from the forums, which is why I threatened him with a ban again, in the hopes that he stops.

You say I address the most unimportant post in the thread, yet everything else had already been addressed and you are probably one of the most annoying person on these forums. We already stated that in ban protests, mod submissions, and abuse threads you can only comment if you actually have something viable to say, and yet you even admitted how YOUR post was the most unimportant because once again you post things to get a rise out of others, instead of what's clearly at hand. (This thread proves it) You came to our clan a long time ago, even before me and I think either before or a little after rabid, but after about a few months you started stating you were a girl to everyone, and just being a bother. I am happy you are not a staff member anymore, let alone clan member, I would highly suggest you once again start being careful with what you post, because I guarantee banning a troll would only benefit our forums. If I close this, you will just rage more and just be more annoying in other threads, so I'll leave this one open just for you.

that obviously are only meant to get a rise out of others

where in my post was I trying to get a rise from someone?

you aren't even in the clan and what you say never has any revalence to anything important

so anyone in the clan cannot have an opinion on anything towards the community because its not important or irrelevant? I just posted what needed to be done, you call that unimportant?

so if getting forum banned will get a portion of these unneccesary comments away, then that is what has to be done

looks like you need to ban quite a large amount of the people who visit these forums based on that.

yet everything else had already been addressed

not until AFTER I had posted what should've been done but wasn't.

you are probably one of the most annoying person on these forums.

You call me an idiot, but you can't even use proper grammar :L Anyway.. you only dislike me / find me annoying because I'm the only person to stand up to you regardless of position in the clan. Keep in mind, we were friends up UNTIL the point I challenged your decisions.

We already stated that in ban protests, mod submissions, and abuse threads you can only comment if you actually have something viable to say

stated in previous statements, I posted what should've been done and asked why it hadn't already been done yet. next time I realize something should be done that's beneficial to prevent more "outbreaks" in the clan, I'll keep my mouth shut.

but after about a few months you started stating you were a girl to everyone, and just being a bother

it is not my fault that horny premature little boys get their hopes up for a female over the internet. if you didn't believe me; oh well. I did not make anyone go run to you and ask if it was true or false. Anything beyond that was not my problem, nor caused by me. You even said before that I had abused people who didn't believe me, which is false. I know better and I'm not childish enough to abuse for such a stupid reason.

I am happy you are not a staff member anymore, let alone clan member, I would highly suggest you once again start being careful with what you post, because I guarantee banning a troll would only benefit our forums

i only troll when I want too, and I can tell you this is not the place i do it. when I post, I'm blunt, straightforward, honest, whatever you may call it, its all the same thing. The truth hurts, so it can easily be confused for trolling. and you know what they say, some people just can't handle the truth.

If I close this, you will just rage more and just be more annoying in other threads

i haven't raged once. I'm just making your post public because i feel its extremely ridiculous and hypocritical of you to say such things, especially when you're in such a high position amongst the clan.

so I'll leave this one open just for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

also, @serbian

and veros a guy, to a lot of ppls disappointment

and u repeated 2 twice in ur 1,2,3 points thingy, ie its 1,2,2,3,4,5,6

me not being a female is old news, anyone who doesn't know should realize this now & thank you,

I had to copy and paste some things I type out because of my slightly broken keyboard. but its fixed now.

Last post, I will just like to requote what I said. "you aren't even in the clan and what you say never has any revalence to anything important" I didn't say you aren't in the clan SO what you say never has any revalence to anything important. I am not saying because you are not a member, nothing you post is important, I'm saying not only are you not a member, but you don't post anything beneficial. I will not discuss anything else you said here since I can just as easily argue with you off the forums, or even ignore you which I should have done in the first place since all you do is annoy me. You have been warned, and the staff agrees with me about your posts on how you constantly think you have a right to call out xG's flaws, as if you would do better in said position. You don't give constructive critism either, because constructive critism doesn't follow with intentional mocking (such as laughing) . I will take Serbian's advice, and not be sarcastic in posts when I don't agree with someone else, but I still stand by my decision to give you one last chance before you get banned as you have no value to our community.

~Closed