Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Minecraft xrayers - pvp

Players name - kckralbball5 , Paccalope22

Player steam id - Both minecraft.

Ban request reason - Suspicious of Xraying by some other players including myself.. They have both constantly gotten diamonds and gold in such a small amount of time.. When i tped to them i check out their mine and it was really small doubt to fit so much diamonds and gold. After looking 1 came to attack me but i killed him.. Came back attacked me killed him again. Went up they attcked me killed them both went back down. They seem to know eachother alot and so they went on killing eachother. When i came up They attacked me so i killed them again. than i /hub out.

[ATTACH]1099.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1100.vB[/ATTACH]

I dont think its not enough proof. But can we just keep an eye on them :o?

Good day.

xray..jpg.95f8ec0bbffe8549481b871cfe00d28d.jpg

xray2.jpg.cf45407e9bca20a561b98dbe75c11dae.jpg

definetly but i remember a mod/admin or such telling me u can't kill the same player twice.. or atleast attempt.. We can defend our self by attacking back :o... Everytime i killedh im he came back attacking me.

I got 2 diamond swords from them.. And speed probably got 2 or more to. But they keep coming back with more and more diamond swords lol

pacalope is my friend he was at my house...but im pretty sure the other guy was leading him to the diamonds...i promise he wasnt...he was on my moms laptop

That's what everyone says... that's been used too much to be believed anymore.

pacalope is my friend he was at my house...but im pretty sure the other guy was leading him to the diamonds...i promise he wasnt...he was on my moms laptop

I haven't seen people use this accuse saying that person was his friend playing with him.. you have mistaken .. Its "My friend was playing on my account" with "Hes a friend whos playing on my moms laptop with me"

now i defeinetly thing kckralbball5 is xraying.. I still see him getting alot of diamonds.. I looked at 1 of his mini mining area and it looks odd.