Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Question?

Ive been getting alot of hate in this clan, yea i know i can be a ♥♥♥♥, but if its not for that reason anyway i can maybe improve? Yea ill prob get trolled on this thread but who gives two craps

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I guess u can kinda clal it a new years resolution

Ive been getting alot of hate in this clan

You get a lot of hate because you don't know when to keep your mouth shut. Don't use that ungodly retarded argument "Well, it's my opinion. I can say whatever I want, freedom of speech hurrrdurr."

Really? Learn the difference between an opinion and constructive criticism. I come on jailbreak and you immediately start saying "A lot of these new mods are badmins. There are a lot of people in this clan that could do better."

I tell you to stop because you didn't even back up what you said, you just simply said that the new mods are bad. Then you say that you weren't referring to me so I should shut up. There were only three moderators/admins on the server at the time and you said that the new ones are bad. Only Ben and I were the fairly new mods that were on at the time, why would you out of nowhere say the new moderators are bad if you weren't referring to me or Ben?

yea i know i can be a ♥♥♥♥

You sure can. If someone says something that is the complete opposite of what you think, you tell them to shut up. You don't refute any claim you make, what you say only makes you look more of a douche than you already are.

/rant

Trif, I didnt even mention any of the names. Wanna know the reasons? Well.

They use there powers to mute ct's if they want warden

they use powers to mute other cts if someone clearly called warden before, but the abuser doesnt like that ct and mutes him to give the other one warden

One of the minecraft mods decides to get everyone in jb to say that they hate kevin, i wasnt even talking about u when i said badmins. If you cant have an opinion in this clan, then thats a load of ♥♥♥♥.

As for the opinion statement, you have to back it up at least instead of stating it. Even if you want to keep it, you have have evidence to back your claim if you want to solidify your point and not have it refuted while it being ok.

Fair enough.

If you cant have an opinion in this clan, then thats a load of ♥♥♥♥.

Didn't I address this in my first post? I'll quote myself.

Learn the difference between an opinion and constructive criticism.

Calling the new moderators badmins will only get you kicked. If you actually backed up anything you said with concrete evidence, I wouldn't have a problem with you criticizing the other moderators.

Also, most of the new mods dont even listen to people if they get freekilled. If they can pay attention more, and favortism less i will apologize.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Well this is akward, my 500th post was telling other to find me a motel room.

Also, most of the new mods dont even listen to people if they get freekilled. If they can pay attention more, and favortism less i will apologize.

Do you realize how hard it is to watch over the server? It's full nearly every day, a single moderator can NOT watch over 50+ people at a time, it's impossible. Spamming admin chat every two seconds won't get you help, it only makes you look childish.

Report freekillers once or twice, that's all you need to do.

Moderators and admins can't do anything about it unless they saw it happen with their own two eyes. If we took your word for every little report, we would ultimately end up slaying the entire server. When someone says they got freekilled, I try to spectate the person that supposedly did it. It may seem like we're doing nothing but we honestly are.

It frustrates me when people yell at us because we don't "do our jobs" when they don't realize that we are outnumbered, at most times, 50v1or2. No mod,admin,divleader,or coleader has eyes behind their head.

We can't do anything if we don't see it, you say you can do better but you don't even understand that. No matter WHAT, we can't do it without proof. I don't care if 6 people are crying that they got freekilled, they could all be wrong.

I don't care if 6 people are crying that they got freekilled, they could all be wrong.

This.

If more than one person spams admin chat saying someone freekilled, the only thing that will happen is a moderator or admin will most likely go to spectate and watch that person for a while.

We won't tell you guys to stop spamming admin chat unless you continue doing it after we've told you we're going to spectate that person.

But... we do check... when did we say we didn't? Learn to read, please. We TRY dude, but we can't ALWAYS slay someone just because he killed you. Like Trif said, we try to. So don't get mad at us for trying.

In regards to saying we don't care about being mod, well, screw off because that makes absolutely no sense.

Lolololololol. proving my point more. ATLEAST TRY PLEASE?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Also, you have no excuse for missing people syaing someone freekilled. atleast ask the guy if he did it or not :|