Sign in to follow this  
easy

Causing ♥♥♥♥♥ storms

Alright, I don't know about all of you, but I for one, am sick and tired of someone posting a thread, and it getting blown WAY out of proportion.

Can't people just settle it in a non flaming way... Like, I'm tired of going into a thread, just to see people raging at each other. Why must everyone find a way to cause a fight. I'm not going to name names, but lets just say it rhymes with, candyflewman, drifdign, and len mover. Now, those 3 could've simply just stated their opinion, and then responded in a kind manner. But NO. They had to start "shitstorms". If people are going to post in a thread, can you TRY, to post with some respect? Unless you're colour or jay, you shouldn't be massively flaming people.

If you don't have something to say that WON'T cause a shitstorm, DON'T say it. Simple as that. Or just say it in a kinder way. e.g. "omfg, there's so much new badmins on this server, I know people who could do waay better" You could instead say "Well, I think some of the new moderators aren't doing a proper job, and I think I know people who could do better, based on my observations". Which one is better? Like, I understand there is some moderators who aren't very good (New at this, and need some help) but we've got to work with them, and teach them what to do. You expect them to be perfect in the first week or two? If you do, you're a moron.

I've been moderator since late august, I'm like to "Coach" you could say, to the new mods. I try and help them to the best of my abilities. All these members who are saying they could do better, have absolutely NO clue whatsoever. You have to constantly deal with whiny players complaining. I get ATLEAST 5 - 10 people A DAY, saying in admin chat "omg, you suck at your job. you're not even watching, and they're getting away with everything, e.t.c." Plus, you have to deal with life, which most people don't have. :D

I'm currently failing 2 of 4 of my classes. The 2 that I'm passing, I'm getting a 55, and 58 in. But you know what, I don't mind it. I'm helping the community. Although, don't get me wrong. My first priority is real life. Me failing isn't JUST this groups fault, I'm also pretty dumb. :p

Either way, I got off topic. I'm saying, we should all try and be a little nicer with what we post. You don't wanna get trolled, so don't troll in the first place.

Well ez, i agree with you, cause its true.

Higher ups do alot of that shitstorm u talk of as well. So they set the example for everyone below that point. Which makes it all okay.

Its just a common problem )_)

Some other post of the medievil looking picture with the guy kneelin down with a sword talking about " prepare for the ♥♥♥♥ storm "

That pic made my day :) still makes me smile.

Some other post of the medievil looking picture with the guy kneelin down with a sword talking about " prepare for the ♥♥♥♥ storm "

That pic made my day :) still makes me smile.

Oh you mean the one I posted in that one other thread?

xenogamers.com

Still love that pic :3

Anyways, back on topic, I agree with EZ, I don't get why of instead of yelling and ♥♥♥♥♥ing at people to do something right, if you calmly tell them about something, they will understand. Example, a couple of days ago PuppyLuv (some of you may know how young this person is and such) wanted to be warden, while some of the CT's were ♥♥♥♥♥ing and whining at Puppy and saying he/she (it cause idk if its a boy or girl haha) couldn't be. So I unmuted myself and calmly told Puppy that he/she couldn't be warden because of the voice and age, and responded back "Ok I won't be warden." There. Problem Solved. A shitstorm was avoided and we all had a fun day on Jailbreak :D

Id hate to say it... but there are some corrupt admins out there who cause a lot of trouble... not saying any names

and pyro puppyluv does get a lot of ♥♥♥♥.. and i feel bad... and i LOVE her voice

but what really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off is when people fight for warden and take so long they end up giving a freeday

Anyways, back on topic, I agree with EZ, I don't get why of instead of yelling and ♥♥♥♥♥ing at people to do something right, if you calmly tell them about something, they will understand. Example, a couple of days ago PuppyLuv (some of you may know how young this person is and such) wanted to be warden, while some of the CT's were ♥♥♥♥♥ing and whining at Puppy and saying he/she (it cause idk if its a boy or girl haha) couldn't be. So I unmuted myself and calmly told Puppy that he/she couldn't be warden because of the voice and age, and responded back "Ok I won't be warden." There. Problem Solved. A shitstorm was avoided and we all had a fun day on Jailbreak :D

I know, and he didn't argue. See the difference from "STFU PUPPY, YOU CAN

T BE WARDEN YOU ♥♥♥♥ING PRE-PUBESCENT KID" and "Puppy, I'm sorry but you can't be warden because you are to young"

Gonna guess this is cuz of me, all i want is for people to stop trolling and being dicks to me. Thats the only reason i made that post. and alot of the mods dont even listen.

To be honest, i think the new mods care about freekilling more then they do trolling, but theyre forgetting that trolling is a big factor to. Dont wanna cause a ♥♥♥♥ storm, so if someone comes in here and starts one its not my fault

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Id hate to say it... but there are some corrupt admins out there who cause a lot of trouble... not saying any names

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I completley agree.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Also, those admins who are saying that there not corrupt, are actualy the ones who are. Not saying names, there might be some exceptions to the saying there not.

Alright, I don't know about all of you, but I for one, am sick and tired of someone posting a thread, and it getting blown WAY out of proportion.

Can't people just settle it in a non flaming way... Like, I'm tired of going into a thread, just to see people raging at each other. Why must everyone find a way to cause a fight. I'm not going to name names, but lets just say it rhymes with, candyflewman, drifdign, and len mover. Now, those 3 could've simply just stated their opinion, and then responded in a kind manner. But NO. They had to start "shitstorms". If people are going to post in a thread, can you TRY, to post with some respect? Unless you're colour or jay, you shouldn't be massively flaming people.

This thread became instant failure as soon as you said that.

This thread became instant failure as soon as you said that.

I said that because they're known for saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ remarks ;)

Nearly impossible to stop ^ people never do understand and continue.

If you don't have something to say that WON'T cause a shitstorm, DON'T say it. Simple as that. Or just say it in a kinder way. e.g. "omfg, there's so much new badmins on this server, I know people who could do waay better" You could instead say "Well, I think some of the new moderators aren't doing a proper job, and I think I know people who could do better, based on my observations". Which one is better? Like, I understand there is some moderators who aren't very good (New at this, and need some help) but we've got to work with them, and teach them what to do. You expect them to be perfect in the first week or two? If you do, you're a moron.

I've been moderator since late august, I'm like to "Coach" you could say, to the new mods. I try and help them to the best of my abilities. All these members who are saying they could do better, have absolutely NO clue whatsoever. You have to constantly deal with whiny players complaining. I get ATLEAST 5 - 10 people A DAY, saying in admin chat "omg, you suck at your job. you're not even watching, and they're getting away with everything, e.t.c." Plus, you have to deal with life, which most people don't have. :D

I'm currently failing 2 of 4 of my classes. The 2 that I'm passing, I'm getting a 55, and 58 in. But you know what, I don't mind it. I'm helping the community. Although, don't get me wrong. My first priority is real life. Me failing isn't JUST this groups fault, I'm also pretty dumb. :p

Either way, I got off topic. I'm saying, we should all try and be a little nicer with what we post. You don't wanna get trolled, so don't troll in the first place.

Nearly impossible to stop ^ people never do understand and continue. People have a hard time understanding when to stop, And when its not right lol but yes people are troll and starts it for their own laughter.

easy to cause a shitstorm, just get 2 shitwinds that are hot and cold, have them collide with each other in a shitcycle, and ull have a shitstorm raining fecal matter all over you easily.

learn to not take things so srsly and to take control of ur emotions, maybe then u wont get so enraged when someone starts insulting u

easy to cause a shitstorm, just get 2 shitwinds that are hot and cold, have them collide with each other in a shitcycle, and ull have a shitstorm raining fecal matter all over you easily.

learn to not take things so srsly and to take control of ur emotions, maybe then u wont get so enraged when someone starts insulting u

+1. I'll cut most of you guys breaks since you are so young but, harden the ♥♥♥♥ up and learn to ♥♥♥♥ing deal with it.