Sign in to follow this  
SGTBLU

Can u find the secret in this post?

LOLOLOLOLOOLOL

I hid a secret (A certain one is what your looking for :P which is just a joke and not to be taken seriously bcuz i dont want to get in trouble for saying what i said in the secret :3) and if you can find it ill give you a special something (trust me its worth it ^_^)!

If you find it post it below and explain how you figured it!

Oh and just for the record I softened it up a TON so u guys will hopefully be able to find the secret phrase!

Ok so I will talk about my time in xG.

So it was a cold summer night when my potatosack was being a potatosack so i cried that my banana was hanging from a Lamborgini wheel. So I poped, played bCounter of the Strike: Origon... surse. OK! I was like "like.......... OK!" so i join heavensg-a-ymers and cried out my nipp-OK! So i ws alika "Y NO 1 LISTE" but i was banned to i cryyyyyy while smiling and playing skyrim :D! so i pooped over to banananananananana landl and saw a scary babnanananananan monnstar so i was like "OK!" so like OK! Lets move onn nou cuz i am waisting urrrrr timel :SDJKEFBKFBK? So i was lika iiiii wanna play summm jailbreek (Cuz like i wasnt playing jaillll break b4 so i wsa lik "DUYEA!") so is waddled onto heavensgamers agaaaain but it was jb this time :3 njwrbglkail. OK! So i was lika "herrrrrro" :4! To my delight of sorrows i was banned aegean :D! Well so i was like "like wer do i go frying pan dusnt want me, toaster dusnt want me, butter dus-OK!o So i laughed and then hung myself then i revived my self (Cuz its year 375238548265896285389576290564390 :O!!!) and said, "I gop play server nou" :D??? AND THUS i was walking slowly as my toaster loaded the pineapple files cuz pinapple files r funnry :D! so i twas like "MAC Y U SO SLOW???" And mac said [ATTACH]1111.vB[/ATTACH] :O!!!! So i was lik "i cheat on u and like....... OK!" i lwas off on another... ADVENTURE :D! So I trained for the adventure i had yesterday so i played skyrim... uFUS RO DAH! :O ))))))))))))))))))))))) D:o

so i was like... "FUS R" ok so i see a server... on the server-list (Of doom) named... from the X to the E to the N to the O cuz the clan name is Xe--no (Ze-No)... OK! hso i was like babay boy why u cry HAHA! I LIE BRO (Umad????????????????????)a So I see xG and i like "yay another duush clan :/" so i join and its LIKA COKEKAANE its so GOOD its soo KOOOOLIOOO so i cried :'(u dsi i criieed and played and cryd cuz i found mean person heavean cuz i... OK! so i was like y so poopy mr poopypants (Edison) he say lik STFU STUPID BEACH... i cried and smiled :D:D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D! so i poop and poop and poop (And waited for serbian to figure this out cuz hes a smart man.. OK! so like muit i cried and here i am now well now im watching aegean dubstep danc BLAHHHHH (Vomit) HE DANCES.............. UNLIKE THE BEAT............ OF THE SNO-WTF???? nelis SO I CRY nou... so i meat these great ppl............... SGTBLU and many more (not really)!

just filling space dont mind me im just a regular space filler *WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

So thats it! look over it and look close... goodluck!

*HINT* It is a phrase said by Aegean...

tumblr_lggo0yt9jA1qgex26o1_500.jpg.1572afb2c0394e23f8e509d1c83cf052.jpg

White letters hidden in message, together they spell out ballssoptluohaudmuitnelis

Apparently it is "something Aegean said, translated into another language, with some letters mixed around.". At that point I lost interest.

White letters hidden in message, together they spell out ballssoptluohaudmuitnelis

Apparently it is "something Aegean said, translated into another language, with some letters mixed around.". At that point I lost interest.

nuh uhh :33333

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Balls soptiuohaud muitneils No idea what this means, but this was all your white font, no idea if I'm supposed to re-arrange or not :/

Not even close :3