Sign in to follow this  
MonorailCat

Airsofters?

Just wanting to know if there are any airsofters in this clan. Would love to have a discussion on that.

Also I want to know, should i paint my M4 AEG's stock, grip, and handguard Dark Earth. It looks exactly like CSS's M4. But

the paint would fit the environment I live in right now(Desert) and also would make it look sexy.

OPINION MATTERS!

Exactly Cx i love airsoft cause its tactical and the guns are almost exact replicas :D

True.

Also, where do you live in the West Coast? I live in Arizona in the Tristate of the Nevada, California, and Arizona. Desert is prominent here :3

Lol I played for like a year. My primary is a JG G36C with a red dot and a 500 round magazine. It's got an upgraded battery and rails. 'Have a bunch of gear, but it's now set up for competition/tactical shooting shtuff. I somehow managed to break both my secondaries, a GBB M9 and M1911. They're unneeded tho because I can fire full auto for over 2 minutes straight lmao

I airsofted until me and my bros got rolled for it. Its against the law where i live -_-. We were on our way to the park, and 3 pigs roll up, get out of their cars, duck behind their doors (guns aimed at us), and yell "get on the ground". All for a couple teenagers with airsoft guns...♥♥♥♥ing cops...supernarwhal was one of the ppl with me. Im still on police watch until april 18, 2012 (when i turn 18). Police watch was for a combination of breaking curfew when i was like 15, the airsofts, and trespassing at the local elementary school (me, supernarwhal, and a few others were on the roof of the school for freerunning practice, cuz its awesome). I live in a north chicago suburb, where cops have nothing better to do than bust people for stupid ♥♥♥♥......

Airsoft is the way to go bro. I have a JG M4A1 CQB with both a bipod/grip and a EOTech sight, also a L96A1 (AWP) sniper rifle with a 3-9x30 scope.

True.

Also, where do you live in the West Coast? I live in Arizona in the Tristate of the Nevada, California, and Arizona. Desert is prominent here :3

I live in Phoenix. :D I have a Paintball/Airsoft Complex/Field almost right across the street. I've only gone there twice for paintballing though.

I airsofted until me and my bros got rolled for it. Its against the law where i live -_-. We were on our way to the park, and 3 pigs roll up, get out of their cars, duck behind their doors (guns aimed at us), and yell "get on the ground". All for a couple teenagers with airsoft guns...♥♥♥♥ing cops...supernarwhal was one of the ppl with me. Im still on police watch until april 18, 2012 (when i turn 18). Police watch was for a combination of breaking curfew when i was like 15, the airsofts, and trespassing at the local elementary school (me, supernarwhal, and a few others were on the roof of the school for freerunning practice, cuz its awesome). I live in a north chicago suburb, where cops have nothing better to do than bust people for stupid ♥♥♥♥......

Did they have the orange neon tips on?

Airsoft > Painball

I use a Cyma M1911 AEP (aka airsoft electric pistol) i'm more of a pistol cqb guy other than using a rifle.

I see. I went to a CQB arena and my god it was so fun. Kicks field's ♥♥♥. :D

Paintball ftw. No lies.

They are better bcause you know when you hit them :3

Also, they sting more, and are fun to play with when you live near woods :P