Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

[Ban Protest]Oscar

Well, i told him to do so. After seeing what you posted i don't see much trust in you on Ct, Most people that makes those post goes on xG server and goes on a massive rule breaking rampage.

Not really i like being in control of the other team its fun

And um really why would i massive rule break when im in enough grave already?

After seeing the "Corrupted clan" Thread you made it shows that your about to rage out of our server saying we're bad clan we're corrupted and such.

This is just my opinion but I don't think we should be CT banning, of all things, to people who have a negative opinion on the forums. It has nothing to do with being on CT, or Jailbreak for that matter.

This is just my opinion but I don't think we should be CT banning, of all things, to people who have a negative opinion on the forums. It has nothing to do with being on CT, or Jailbreak for that matter.

Thisthisthis.

Remember when xavien banned netex because he was raging at him over steam? That wasn't IN-GAME. So, the thread oscar made wasn't in-game either, so why ct ban him? For "Inferring" he was going to do something? That's plain idiotic. No offense who ever said to ban oscar. If I said "I'm gonna go & mass freekill" but didn't, and the reason was "I'm untrustworthy" I wouldn't of done ANYTHING.

+1 to unban him. Or atleast shorten it from perm.

Well from what I heard he's already unbanned from CT, so I guess there's no need for this then

Here is the line where I would make a witty closed remark but doesnt have fourm mod powers yet, but I need a quote though haha