Sign in to follow this  
russki

Why can you not state your opinion?

When ever i talk the truth i get banned, why is this?

I told some kid don't bother asking admins to slay a freekiller, he wont do it. I got kicked and he said "don't run your mouth"

I came back in game, i asked why he is mad and he banned me....

Tha ♥♥♥♥ is this ♥♥♥♥?

as a general rule for admins, when the server is close to full, they go into zero tolerance mode, where freekilling that would be a day ban becomes a week ban, and something like trolling which would just be warranted a second kick would lead to a ban so that said admin has 1 less thing to worry about

Fight the power, You are the 1 who has the control over a fight with an admin, because if you do not say something offensive or something that is wrong, they have no right to ban you\anything like that, You have to control that situation, or it will get out of hand fast, Every player has just as much rights as an admin,

i agree completley, i said alot of new mods/admins are bad, and i get kicked

These. I do not kick or gag when someone disrespect's an admin indirectly. ex: "Why won't some of these admin's do their jobs? Only like 2 outta 5 are..." That's not a reason to kick or gag. I agree with that statement. because I've been in that situation a million times. Where I'm a normal member, and there's enough admin's to moderate 15 full server's but instead their not paying attention letting the server go to ♥♥♥♥.

Why do you post the same thing in 3 threads? We get it, you got banned; now let the administration deal with it and stop causing problems.

This^^^

This thread gave me cancer

Okay, for everyone that doesn't understand, let me put you in a situation.

You've had a long day, and you want to play CSS. You are an admin/moderator of the XenoGamers clan. Now you want to go play on the Jailbreak server for xG.

Guess what? You're the only administrator and there is fifty people. You have people breaking rules left and right, people trying to instigate ♥♥♥♥ because they do not understand the problem. They keep talking blah blah blah and spam spam, freekill, freekill.

You are extremely aggravated because you try to solve one problem but there are several more going on. You decide to put a ban on the person who is deciding to shittalk your administration job. Totally justified because you are trying to do your job.

Seriously guys? How about for the people who have the admins added on Steam to use that, and use a more polite matter to discuss things?

I am really getting sick and tired of people constantly ♥♥♥♥♥ing at mods and admins because they try to do their work in a stressful situation.

You've had a long day, and you want to play CSS. You are an admin/moderator of the XenoGamers clan. Now you want to go play on the Jailbreak server for xG.

Guess what? You're the only administrator and there is fifty people. You have people breaking rules left and right, people trying to instigate ♥♥♥♥ because they do not understand the problem. They keep talking blah blah blah and spam spam, freekill, freekill.

You are extremely aggravated because you try to solve one problem but there are several more going on. You decide to put a ban on the person who is deciding to shittalk your administration job. Totally justified because you are trying to do your job.

Seriously guys? How about for the people who have the admins added on Steam to use that, and use a more polite matter to discuss things?

I am really getting sick and tired of people constantly ♥♥♥♥♥ing at mods and admins because they try to do their work in a stressful situation.

Thisssssssssssssssssss

This...............

lol mayesaki, brining it up again to start a fight.

Are you kidding? I was bringing it up because people still don't understand how hard it is sometimes for mods/admins. You're so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid and I'm tired of you.

Also, who is mayesaki? Seriously.

You basically said everything I wanted you to thank you!

Russki, you knew what you were doing, dont play stupid, it only makes you look more moronic. I was very clear that I was the ONLY mod on in a FULL SERVER OF 55 PEOPLE. As soon as you saw your chance, you went for it. You purposefully trolled me when you saw the amount of crap I was already getting. Im only one mod and I cannot see everything, especially if Im alive in-game, and i missed out on helping people who REALLY NEEDED IT because I was DEALING WITH YOUR (UN-MERITED) IMMATURITY.

You instigated other players to practically riot, may as well been screaming "DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM". You egged them on to participate in criticizing my moderating, and further implied that we do not know how to run our servers.

Thats not "voicing your opinion" thats acting like a child. You made yourself look stupid, and set an example for the rest of the people in the server that your actions were acceptable, therefore In the midst of all the REAL ISSUES I was dealing with, I wanted 2 things, to get you the ♥♥♥♥ out of the server before you caused more players to revolt and attack me, and to make an example out of your immaturity.

Screaming UMAD ADMIN, and calling a a bunch of "LAZY FAGGOTS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR JOBS" is NOT a ♥♥♥♥ing way to voice your opinion, matter of fact, it merits you to NOT even have an opinion. Youre lucky youre even welcome around this server and its forums, most of the members here who are MATURE dont like you because of your actions.

If you want us to hear your little life changing epiphany ideas, post a suggestion thread on the forums and include the community, get us excited about your ideas and they have a chance to be put into action.

But at this point, I dont give 2 flying ♥♥♥♥s what you think, because youve already proved to me that you are only here to instigate, clash with authority, and ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan.

Theres 22k CSS servers, if you dont like how we do what we do here, then GTFO. We dont want you here and youve already wasted enough of our time making 4 threads about you.

See you in a week, and Ill be waiting for you to voice another one of your "opinions" on how wonderful and diligent our moderator staff is, you little punk.

Ill end this with a serious question:

Do you even ♥♥♥♥ing READ the asinine things you say?

Are you kidding? I was bringing it up because people still don't understand how hard it is sometimes for mods/admins. You're so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid and I'm tired of you.

Also, who is mayesaki? Seriously.

Your ♥♥♥♥ing stupid, more people are having my problem, i can understand being the only one mod thats when u steamchat another mod or go on ts3 to look for mods, if u have to mute everyone but u and tell everyone to calm the ♥♥♥♥ down ,

Penguin said the same thing, when theres enough mods for every xg server there should be no problems, and its inexcusable

sit the ♥♥♥♥ down