Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Good show's? :D

I already watch Terranova and the walking dead, I don't actually have cable on the t.v. in my room *32inch lcd* so i just torrent or find free sites etc.

gimme yer good shows, and not some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ faced retard doctor shows i want something interesting and high budgeted because god damn 1000 ways to die and SPONGEBOB isnt sexy anymore.

doctor who 2005 version, the tenth doctor seasons (series 2,3, and 4),

ramseys best restaurants (great to watch when ur eating food, makes it taste much better),

top gear (british one, american is terrible)

Does it have to be "TV" Shows? If not, The Pacific (WWII Mini-Series) And Band of Brothers :D

This!

Plus, you already said you watch the Walking Dead and Terra Nova so I am out of ideas. :P

I already watch Terranova and the walking dead, I don't actually have cable on the t.v. in my room *32inch lcd* so i just torrent or find free sites etc.

gimme yer good shows, and not some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ faced retard doctor shows i want something interesting and high budgeted because god damn 1000 ways to die and SPONGEBOB isnt sexy anymore.

Dude what are you talking about... we all know spongebob is the best damn show we've ever seen. xD

Go outside and play when i was a lil kid when ever i complained about what was on tv my dad would make me go outside and told me if i got bored there go play in the traffic. But in all seriousness might i suggest pimp my ride. Youve got to pimp my riiiiiide

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Oh yeah and 24 they stopped making episodes but it still a good show you can probably find the seasons online but you need to watch them in order and u need to realize all the episode in the season is set to take place in 24 hours all together hence the name 24 (each episode is about an hour of that day). start at season 1!!!!!!!!

Does it have to be "TV" Shows? If not, The Pacific (WWII Mini-Series) And Band of Brothers :D

I uh....watched every Band of Brother's episode last year when there was a marathon.....I wouldn't mind watching it again though.

I used to watch adventure time, at 5 Am when I was tired and would enjoy anything, but that was in the summer when I could stay up that late with nothing to worry about.