Sign in to follow this  
jordan360

jordan360

Member Name: jordan360

What game?: counter strike source

Your In-Game Name: Teh_Otaku ジョオダン

Player's Steam ID: Teh_Otaku ジョオダン

Ban Reason: i dont know i said earlier im leaving till a admin that can do his job comes on (because admiral ackbar or some admin like that was not doing his job and not slaying freekillers on the jailbreak server)

Unban Reason: i want to be unbanned because i love the community on the servers i love playing with everyone and their is never a boring moment and i do not want to stop playing with these good people because of a stupid reason i should of not been banned for but i guess i did disrespect a admin a little bit but far from a good reason to get banned

Just putting it out there, snackbar was alone with 50+ players and he was doing his best, but when someone disrespects saying admins don't do their jobs it ticks us all of, and 1 admin can't see every ♥♥♥♥ing thing that happens in the damn server when there are 50 of you derping around. Especially when he has to pay attention to the several people spamming that admins don't do anything and disrespecting us.

1; I don't think you are in xG, you have to make a submission here on forums, so you are not allowed to wear the tag

2: You have disrespected me and some other admins/mods before, so this is not your first time

you are lieing because i have been on this server for about 2 days and never met someone named unique so don't say i disrespected you stop making things up

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

about 15 players were saying in chat that this one person was free killing without getting slayed it was impossible to not notice while playing or looking a the chat he was not doing his job at all

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

if you want to make things up atleast try to make them believable i have only put like 5 hours on this server i know the name of evreyone i have met and i have only disrespected trolls idiots and immature people i have never seen you on the server or if you were on i did not notice you so how would i disrespect you i think you should grow up if you continue to make false accusations to back up another person

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

and it was with 29 players counting me i think if 10-15 players were complaining in chat he would notice

straight from the chat logs : Dec 27, 2011 10:03:01 pm 1,329 [xG]Teh_Otaku ジョオダン any admins on or are they just lazy and wont do their job

I asked you to calm down and asked you what was your problem and then you said something like this "my problem is that you badmins dont do your ♥♥♥♥ing job".

Here's when I responded :

Dec 27, 2011 10:03:45 pm you would know how to report a freekill [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Dec 27, 2011 10:03:40 pm if you read the motd [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Dec 27, 2011 10:03:26 pm btw next disrespect its a kick and then a ban [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Dec 27, 2011 10:03:14 pm what is your problem [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Dec 27, 2011 10:03:11 pm no need to disrespect

/thread

Hmmmm. I would say try to patch things up with our admins and mods instead of argueing with them. If you had been patient, acted mature, and not have disrespected them, this would of never happened. So, I would go ahead and try to resolve this issue with them.

Italian version:Hmmmm. Vorrei dire cercare di cose patch fino con i nostri amministratori e mods invece di argueing con loro. Se tu fossi stato paziente, ha agito maturo e non hanno disprezzato loro, questo sarebbe mai accaduto. Quindi, vorrei andare avanti e cercare di risolvere il problema con loro.

AdmrlSnackbar

Why do you people keep making multiple posts?

You were doing the same thing as Russki, and then you rage quit saying ILL BE BACK WHEN THE ♥♥♥♥ING ADMINS DO THEIR JOB.

Screw you jagoff, I was doing my best and you Russki and Bear Jew were just trolling away. Sit and think about the ♥♥♥♥ we deal with and Ill see you in a week.

Dont publicly bash admins doing their best, Id LOVE to see what youd do trying to moderate 55 16 year old derps.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

ban reason: i dont know i said earlier im leaving till a admin that can do his job comes on (because admiral ackbar or some admin like that was not doing his job and not slaying freekillers on the jailbreak server)

why is the ♥♥♥♥ing concept of 1 mod against 55 people escape you?????? I can not slay or kick or do anything to anyone unless i witness it firsthand, but i cannot do so when i must deal with people telling everyone how terrible i am.

Im terrible at moderating because i deal with morons like you!!!

See you in a week.

learn what trolling is you idiot you how was i trolling i repeatedly said in the god damn chat that someone is freekilling and he free killed 6 prisoners AND YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING how is it trolling to ♥♥♥♥ing report a free killer who made you admin you have multiple people complaining about you , you do not act on people not following the rules/MOTD and you swear and call other players names you need to learn respect you are ignorant and not worthy of your position maybe i will reconsider this statement when i see you act on people disobeying the rules if you want to report this statement as disrespecting admin go ahead you are only proving my point you DO NOT deserve to be a admin with your current behavior you DO NOT know what trolling is and you DO NOT act on rulebreakers so what part of your admin job are you fulfilling do you really think what i did was worth a one week ban you really are something else it is people like you that make gaming community's ♥♥♥♥ these days people do not pay for servers to let them be over run with rulebreakers know your place or step down from it

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

and only 20-29 people were online you tool do not say that you were managing all this and when 5 people in chat complain about one person breaking the rules it should be acted on you are making excuses and for a while i was a admin on the ]HeLL[ zombie server in 2010 which is a 65 player server so do not tell me i do not know what it is like and it is not that hard to look at the chat and watch in game for rule breakers stop making excuses and be a man admit that you ♥♥♥♥ed up and undo everything or continue to be a child but yes i do admit russki was trolling so ignore him trying to help me

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

and only 20-29 people were online you tool do not say that you were managing all this and when 5 people in chat complain about one person breaking the rules it should be acted on you are making excuses and for a while i was a admin on the ]HeLL[ zombie server in 2010 which is a 65 player server so do not tell me i do not know what it is like and it is not that hard to look at the chat and watch in game for rule breakers stop making excuses and be a man admit that you ♥♥♥♥ed up and undo everything or continue to be a child but yes i do admit russki was trolling so ignore him trying to help me

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

[/color]and only 20-29 people were online you tool do not say that you were managing all this and when 5 people in chat complain about one person breaking the rules it should be acted on you are making excuses and for a while i was a admin on the ]HeLL[ zombie server in 2010 which is a 65 player server so do not tell me i do not know what it is like and it is not that hard to look at the chat and watch in game for rule breakers stop making excuses and be a man admit that you ♥♥♥♥ed up and undo everything or continue to be a child but yes i do admit russki was trolling so ignore him trying to help me

lol, i love how you think that a mod is a superhuman who can do 20 things at once and watch every single part of the server at the same time. and i lold even harder when u said u were an admin for a 65 slot zombie server, CLEARLY u dont know how to admin if u think that a zombie server is the same as a 55 slot jb server, which has a lot more rules than a zombie server would ever reasonably have except for no vent camping. all the mods and admins on xg EARNED their admin, they didnt pay to get theirs which is what u mostly likely did on ur zombie server. and who are you, a random with only 5 hours on the jb server, to think that you have a say as to who doesnt deserve admin? and who are you to say that snackbar makes gaming communitys shittier when u were the one who was trolling him at the worst possible time for urself? on top of that, the server was full and there were more mods that were trying to get in.

if i was in snackbars position, id prob do the same if it meant that i could move on to more important issues in the server

you are so ignorant to be a admin it is not even funny almost all of your posts are ignorant and you are ignorant in game it astonishes me that you are a admin

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

the servers was barley half full i was not trolling learn what trolling is and don't make statements without facts i was their you were not you are not a part of this and i would love to hear how i was trolling give me a example please do it if not stop being ignorant and making accusations yes admins earn their position i did not pay for mine on ]HeLL[ but people can earn their position and transist into a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ through their new found power this is not the first time i have seen it now you cannot state things you do not know anything about so please stop your only making yourself look bad do not post on this thread unless you were their or you are here to ban appeal

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

and a side not as a question did you really think all this was worth what i got banned for like really none of you will admit that he was wrong doing, and please stop saying their was 50+ people their was only 25-29 or so i have never been on the server when their was more then 30 people and trolling is not when someone gets a bit mad from repeaditly reporting a rule breaker if that is trolling about 5 others were trolling as well why not ban me i get banned for my statement "IM ♥♥♥♥ING LEAVING UNTIL A ADMIN THAT DOES HIS JOB GETS ON" yes that was ignorant of me but yes i think it was worth banning for a hour or so not a week it is just unfair

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

[/color]the servers was barley half full i was not trolling learn what trolling is and don't make statements without facts i was their you were not you are not a part of this and i would love to hear how i was trolling give me a example please do it if not stop being ignorant and making accusations yes admins earn their position i did not pay for mine on ]HeLL[ but people can earn their position and transist into a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ through their new found power this is not the first time i have seen it now you cannot state things you do not know anything about so please stop your only making yourself look bad do not post on this thread unless you were their or you are here to ban appeal

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

and a side not as a question did you really think all this was worth what i got banned for like really none of you will admit that he was wrong doing, and please stop saying their was 50+ people their was only 25-29 or so i have never been on the server when their was more then 30 people and trolling is not when someone gets a bit mad from repeaditly reporting a rule breaker if that is trolling about 5 others were trolling as well why not ban me i get banned for my statement "IM ♥♥♥♥ING LEAVING UNTIL A ADMIN THAT DOES HIS JOB GETS ON" yes that was ignorant of me but yes i think it was worth banning for a hour or so not a week it is just unfair

Hey dumb ♥♥♥♥, I think you need a grammar check, have you ever heard of punctuations? Biggest run-on sentence ever.