kbshooter2

kbshooter2

Member Name: kbshooter2

In-Game Name: kbshooter

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38402028

Donated: Yes

Other information: i love play to talk and play around with people and i want to help all the people that need it i just one of those people that want to help. :)

Woah sir, let's see here, you just came back and you're already asking for mod? Remember everyone didn't like you as mod mainly because you did what the pubs told you what to do instead of using some common sense and thinking for yourself?

Anyway, you do have 100 posts, that's a start, now you have to be in for at least 2 months considering you left and it looks like you haven't reapplied so you should have done that first. On another note, I'm pretty sure you are not 18.

Woah sir, let's see here, you just came back and you're already asking for mod? Remember everyone didn't like you as mod mainly because you did what the pubs told you what to do instead of using some common sense and thinking for yourself?

Anyway, you do have 100 posts, that's a start, now you have to be in for at least 2 months considering you left and it looks like you haven't reapplied so you should have done that first. On another note, I'm pretty sure you are not 18.

I never left

There's actually a difference since I talked to Aegean about this before when going through promo-demo, if you left and came back, its fine, but if you got kicked out then you joined back, you have to wait 2 months. Remember how Duckii left and when she came back, she got Co-Leader instantly?

But I didnt say I'm leaving xG I was leaving because of school I am in xG

Your leaving because of the school you in? Than why did you say this on that thread?

*Facepalm* now he's pulling stuff out of his ♥♥♥.

im leaving

REASON: people are dicks to me in this clan and its ♥♥♥ so bye.

You also barely have 100 posts after 6 months registered which means your barely active on forums (and most likely you spammed for the 100). Im going to -1 because quite frankly i think you dont deserve it.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

[/color]U guys are just being ♥♥♥ holes Now

We aren't being bootyholes, you are lying so we're showing you the facts. Derp