Sign in to follow this  
TranceCarl

TranceCarl

Member Name: TranceCarl

In-Game Name: TranceCarl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41758273

Game Time: 9 days in the server

Game / Server: Team Fotress 2 and Garry's mod in regards to steam

Helpful Skills: I am self teaching myself how to use sony vegas and I got the basics down. I am analytical and have a interest in physchology/philosophy/sociology and computer science. I've got alot of game time on the counter strike server and played alot of minecraft and ran a small server.

Additional Information: I have a brother who plays on my computer early in the morning. He is 9. At first I got mad and worrysome he might do something to get me banned but for what it seems he is doing alot better then me and ♥♥♥♥s up less. He only plays early in eastern morning where it is more relax. I'm posting this thread to see if I dont get accepted what I can focus and improve on for next time.

NONONONONONONO i have video of him mass freekilling just today and this happened every round for 40 minutes. -1 for the fact that he is a freekiller and got a ct ban just the other day for gun planting

This again? Not only you know you were lying about the gun plant but what kind of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ statement is me MASS free killing every 40 minutes AND YOU HAVE PROOF? I welcome all criticism on ways to improve but its obvious you have a personal vendetta against me.

Not only that but your opinion should not be valid on ANYTHING.

"You should consider yourself lucky you are even allowed to play on the servers at all."

That was in your thread and smoker's rant on you obviously means you are a giant ♥♥♥♥ up and a immature brat. Now please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up and come back if you have something intelligent to say.

NONONONONONONO i have video of him mass freekilling just today and this happened every round for 40 minutes. -1 for the fact that he is a freekiller and got a ct ban just the other day for gun planting

I have to make this guy's post completely invalid. I was with Trance the entire day today playing jailbreak, and he never mass freekilled. Trance obeys the rules very well and him and his brother would make an excellent addition to xG. I'm getting close to being accepted and if I do, you surely have my approval Trance.

I have to make this guy's post completely invalid. I was with Trance the entire day today playing jailbreak, and he never mass freekilled. Trance obeys the rules very well and him and his brother would make an excellent addition to xG. I'm getting close to being accepted and if I do, you surely have my approval Trance.

Were you on at 6 in the morning when this was happening i dont think so because the people who were there example xG GOD SnX know exactly what happened ask them

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Were you on at 6 in the morning when this was happening i dont think so because the people who were there example xG GOD SnX know exactly what happened ask them

Okay finally we got something to work with here. In your incoherent rambling I managed to pick up a legitimate *possible* point. I was not there at that time so I don't know the legitimacy of your claim but if it's true that my brother is breaking alot of rules that is something I should know. From what I gathered from oh mai gawd is that he doesn't and probably ♥♥♥♥s up less then me. I've been reluctant to let him play and he has been consistent and I gave him the ability to go to ct. Can you please take the male genetelia out of your throat and show me a clear example of what went wrong with him.

Edit: Wait a minute wearing you banned from xG anyways?

Edit 2: Disregard Everything problem resolved

issue was resoveld between me and trance i was mad because of the freekilling he informed me he was not on at that time but his brother plays and we were able to settle our difference as one big happy xeno family +1

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Okay finally we got something to work with here. In your incoherent rambling I managed to pick up a legitimate *possible* point. I was not there at that time so I don't know the legitimacy of your claim but if it's true that my brother is breaking alot of rules that is something I should know. From what I gathered from oh mai gawd is that he doesn't and probably ♥♥♥♥s up less then me. I've been reluctant to let him play and he has been consistent and I gave him the ability to go to ct. Can you please take the male genetelia out of your throat and show me a clear example of what went wrong with him.

Edit: Wait a minute wearing you banned from xG anyways?

Im not sure how you were feeling when you wrote this but yes i was banned and i served my punishment. This should not be a reason to disregard everything i say because IVe been playing on this server for 9 months ive seen a lot and ive changed!!!!!People come and go but i have yet to go