Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

CT Ban Jerrymonrock

Jerrymonrock needs to be CT banned for a week.

I will upload the video after I get off work.

He needs to be a terrorist for a little bit, since he is almost never 1st place

Still no video? Well, anyways...Just passed a new rule that you have to give an order before passing warden(which is what Jerry does a lot) so hopefully that'll stop.

+1 I've been on the server with him before. No bueno.A week sounds good. Learn the rules a bit.

(It helped with me... I didn't get CT banned but was told to stay to T for a bit and I did... Now I know the rules. :D)

Still no video? Well, anyways...Just passed a new rule that you have to give an order before passing warden(which is what Jerry does a lot) so hopefully that'll stop.

some ppl just say out your cell your a rebel then pass :/

rule shud be: no passing warden unless u r passing it to some1 who is willing to have warden.

I really like mohammads idea about not being able to pass it unless other person wants it.

Dont call it if you dont want it. Stop your mic spam bullcrap.

+1 He always calls warden and passes it on with no orders just to troll the person he passes onto. He most definitely doesn't know the rules, he freekills all the time.

+1 He always calls warden and passes it on with no orders just to troll the person he passes onto. He most definitely doesn't know the rules, he freekills all the time.

this +1 +1

+1 I concur, Jerrymonrock LUVS to tarp every now and then when he is not allowed to. Ex: "k, when i sai go, take one step outta ur cell, face cell 180 and afk freeze for guncheck"; "come on gais, do it now!"; "KILL THEM IF THEY ARE OUT I DIDNT SAY GO!" Not to mention he probably is too young or at least not mature enough.

I loled when I saw this request. At the beggining of the rounds someone else would clearly call warden then he would ♥♥♥♥ing troll and keep calling it and giving orders. This should teach him to actually read MOTD and play right. +1