Blooddevil24

Blooddevil24

Member Name: Blooddevil24

In-Game Name: [xG]_Blooddevil24

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15164812

Donated: No

Other information: why should i be mod: because im blooddevil.

lol but serious reasons: I'm extremely active in the servers and not just jailbreak, i am active in all css xG servers. also i already try and moderate, ill point out if someone freekilled or if they've broken a rule, and every time this happens if theres a mod or admin on i instantly put it into @admin chat. also I'm on the teamspeak server literally everyday lol. and as far as donations go i haven't personally donated yet (someone donated for me for a hat pack, ty duke w/ love) but i do plan to donate in future. and lastly i am on sometimes real early morning when no mods usually are and things tend to get messy around then sometimes cause theres not that many people on (if any) and there usually people that aren't regulars on the server or just don't follow rules.

lol ty smokeyy and screw u duke :PPP not everyone will know to highlight it to see the hidden text to know u were kidding >: )

sounds like a personal problem :D

-1 Horrible Player! Never follows any of the rules, freekills in jail, mic spams with HLDJ on minigame server! Never in a million

should he get mod! Truth: This is all fake! He deserves mod by all means! will be a great addition! I know I'm

not member anymore but still take this into concideration! +1

Has he been here for 2 months? :o

I checked the date when he joined XG, he was accepted on November 2, so January 2 would be his 2 month anniversary =P Duke made his application a few days before his so why not Blooddevil lol

I checked the date when he joined XG, he was accepted on November 2, so January 2 would be his 2 month anniversary =P Duke made his application a few days before his so why not Blooddevil lol

causei got special permission :3 and im cooler then him ;D

i have been in 2 months lol and even so i've played on the servers a lot longer. also November has 30 days and December has 31 so i figured its about equal lol plus i thought i was accepted in November 1st?

Edit: i checked it, Aegean closed it on the 2nd u were right pyro.