Sign in to follow this  
Ribbit

Beehawp script

scripters.dem

No idea how to take out of .dem file, so yah- there is the proof. -and my failed rebel attempt lmao ;)-

Lots of people saw, serb saw, i made post because he didn't demo it, bla bla bla.

doctas bad at rebelling, needs more practise at it, and ya this guy is def scripting, he bhopped up stair railings on blackops v10 or something, it was the stairs that were close to medic +1

+1 i watched and have proof he is scripting hes also silent bhoping :) 100% indication of a bhop script. normal bhopers make sound scripters dont :3

+1 i watched and have proof he is scripting hes also silent bhoping :) 100% indication of a bhop script. normal bhopers make sound scripters dont :3

i beg to differ duke some pro bhoppers actually make no sound when they jump because they no exactly when to jump, but yea +1 this guy definetly is hacking,

also for future reference, if u suspect someone of scripting use this command cl_showpos 1 this will allow u to view their velocity, when they bhop and somehow they gain too much speed from first jum, most likely they are scripting.

i beg to differ duke some pro bhoppers actually make no sound when they jump because they no exactly when to jump, but yea +1 this guy definetly is hacking,

also for future reference, if u suspect someone of scripting use this command cl_showpos 1 this will allow u to view their velocity, when they bhop and somehow they gain too much speed from first jum, most likely they are scripting.

On the chance that there is a pro bhopper they arnt always silent tho they can be perfectly silent but they will always make one or 2 sounds :3 this guy from start to finish made zero sound and i have proof. if any1 would like to see it i will post it on youtube again.

Yeah he's been banned, he was banned by Trif, Herpes also saw him do it.

Yeah, this should be closed by now :)

Not to mention Serb and king j i believe last night. also of video proof of him scripting its very clear

Not to mention Serb and king j i believe last night. also of video proof of him scripting its very clear

U forgot about me but ya +1 me king and serbian were all there just couldn't determine if it was or not