Smokeyyy

Smokeyyy

Member Name: Smokeyyy

In-Game Name: [xG:DB] Smokeyyy [DC]

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40497284

Donated: Yes

Other information: >I am very active in Ts3, Cs;s forums, and on Tinychat (lol).

>I know the MOTD very good.

>I respect all xG members and Staff members. I tend to joke around with everyone, and make friends very easily.

>I read the MOTD 2 times a week for updates. I act mature about things. I am nice to people

>I think I should be able to achieve moderator because i've been in the clan since last early summer, I see a lot of freekilling and mishappenings that other Mods don't see or are already dealing with a handful of problems, I am a helpful hand to people.

+1, very mature member, Been in xG only a couple days longer than me! D:, thats 8 months btw, Knows rules, very helpful when it comes to being the only moderator and having a million things going on at once, active on everything, one of my best friends through xG, known him since I joined, one of the first to encourage me to join.

So right on point, america is trying to go and completely control Afghanistan and other places thinking they own it... thinking if they leave they're gonna get bombed, gtfo and think, idiot americans.

You know, I'll totally +1 you if you apologize for calling Americans idiots and turning my thred into a flame war. That's just not cool.