Sign in to follow this  
Paul_Bunyan

Chrono

I had to lol at this.

If you actually read then it starts with the 2nd one, I had the knowledge that "Xana" had started the group off on trolling arthman, im not entirely sure what happened but at the end of the day Xana was dropping N bombs on arth like crazy. the entire rest of the week several people under different names (may have been Xana on another client may not have) came into the channel with arth and I when we were just playing games, and would either type out or over mic insult arthman, his mother, and make racial slurs towards him in purpose to troll him.

I finally had enough of it today after all three of those just stated things happened again over text to arth, so i went in the channel they were in. now if you read the picture you can see that it says "You guys need to stop trolling arth

he is tired of people coming in calling him a N****r and insulting him/his mother etc."

they then yelled at me telling me to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up, and that arth started it, i wont go there i wasnt there when whoever started this started it but i know that they constantly troll arth now.

knowing that they would try and act like a douche now, i moved from channel and seeing if they would disrespect me or arth i changed my name to 'Arthman' after which i joined the channel again to hear Xana disrespecting and mocking me about what I had just typed out to them to stop trolling arthman. I kick Xana.

TL;DR

The image shows me warning them to stop trolling and being racist towards arth, then changing my name to see if they would disrespect, Please show me the racism.

-----------------Edit---------------------------

Here is the TS log of what happened.

[ATTACH]1218.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1217.vB[/ATTACH]

mesayingstop.jpg.7ca450c12e338243f261ccdc35dbffb0.jpg

guybeingracist.jpg.2ba6a98487a4d447f990d0fda559c863.jpg

HaHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Chrono acted right. I see nothing wrong about what he did. You guys just come up to me, blatantly insult me and leave. You call me Alot of things. and now you have the intelligence of POSTING THIS proof WHICH INCRIMINATE you? GG NO RE. Because of all the xana ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (that if he REINSULT ANYBODY WITH MY NAME, GOD SAVE HIS WORTHLESS TROLL SOUL) , I had to ask for a Password protected MC CHANNEL. THat's HOW DEEP it went. And im sick and tired of trolls and stuff insulting me. Ill tell you that, ANYBODY ♥♥♥♥ing with me that is from the RAID thing and such, I will Ban for time according to what has been done. Racism, Goodbye son.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shits just got serious.

Lol. idk who linux is, but he got TS banned for it, and as for the difference, I was playing games the entire time and did not see a majority of you in the channel to hear the warning, when i finished and after i ate, i saw you were mostly all there and then presented my warning.

@requesting close for derps.

nope.avi, chrono nvr said anything racist, he was merely explaining the situation, thats not racism. and its not admin impersonation cause chrono was helping out arthman. and u were given fair warning from chrono about not trolling arthman, u didnt take his advice and got ♥♥♥♥ for not

not getting banned cause this thread is stupid beyond a reasonable doubt

-sealed away in the last great time war