Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Graphics card.

Wow. Bare bones machine there. The processor is gonna be a huge bottleneck...and with a 220W power supply, you're pretty well stuck with what it's got. Many newer video cards draw upwards of 100W. Now, that processor isn't power hungry by any standard, but I'd still be wary of upgrading video and not power. Try a GeForce GT 520 (Fermi) 1GB. You can snag an EVGA on newegg for around 60 dollars. It's not a power hungry card, so you should be able to run it okay...

[PLAIN]EVGA GeForce GT 520 (Fermi) 01G-P3-1526-KR 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card - Newegg.com[/PLAIN]

Its $64.99, newest version of the GT series, and my brothers computer has the same exact CPU with the GPU I showed you and he can run source games fine; Also, it's EVGA. The only problem your going to have is that crap PSU... If you have the money, I would recommend that you try upgrading your PSU to at least 350W+ before buying a new GPU, or you might have some overheating problems later on. (Btw, if you are going to buy a new PSU, try buying ones that have good ratings and aren't SUPER cheap like this one: SeaSonic SS-350SFE 350W SFX12V V3.1 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com)

Meh. If it doesn't come with a monitor I'll buy the graphics card. It said it did but idk. The PSU should be easy to get. I can work at my dads work and then I'll have enough.

When I bought mine I watched it progress by tracking it each and everyday and it took 1 week for it to get there and by the time it did it went to alaska colorado PA twice and Ohio until it reached PA finally I don't what they were doing lol maybe they were lost?