Sign in to follow this  
Semper

Help

when i play css or anyone game on steam i get insane lag spikes and i dont know how to fix it can someone tell me or help my ping goes over 800 and its annoying i get huge chokes and loss's and ive tried to fix it but nothing works. so can someone help me?

that has to do with ur internet provider, not css. make sure someone else isnt downloading stuff while ur playing css or that someone isnt leaching off ur internet cause that might cause internet lag spikes from dling a lot of stuff

that has to do with ur internet provider, not css. make sure someone else isnt downloading stuff while ur playing css or that someone isnt leaching off ur internet cause that might cause internet lag spikes from dling a lot of stuff

My brother and sister are always on there iphones could that be it?

Would cl_cmdrate +100 help in this situation I really don't think it will since it only masks from people seeing the ping as a different number as it originally is when you press tab and look at their name like when everyone use too ask me how is your ping 1 Korean?

I'd say hacks XD!

iPhone's don't take up much Bandwidth*. Maybe put a password on your router so people aren't leeching.

The young one is correct. If your password is unprotected, all the guys at the Dunkin' across the street are likely using your WIFI to look at the news, which could severely slow your internet down.

Would cl_cmdrate +100 help in this situation I really don't think it will since it only masks from people seeing the ping as a different number as it originally is when you press tab and look at their name like when everyone use too ask me how is your ping 1 Korean?

I'd say hacks XD!

Thats just a ping mask.. but Did you make any one mad or pissed you could be possibly getting DDoSed or your internet could have bad signal.. but spikes ussaly dont happen like that so idk