Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Exams

Not sure if this is allowed in general section but yeah. I have exams all week starting tomorrow. I am starting to freak out a little and I am scared. I have studied a little bit for each class, but not really that much. Monday: Photography exam Tuesday: History and Photoshop exam Wednesday: English and Science Thursday: Math. What I am most worried about is English and History. There is just a lot of stuff that they suddenly gave us ._. Anyone take there exams yet? Any advice? :| I don't even understand the point of exams...cmon. Isn't this what TESTS are for. Anyway, thanks for any help.

Usually these problems can be solved by filling water guns with pink sparkle paint and pepper spray and tagging everyone you can

LOLumbine

But srsly, is this ur first year of taking exams? They really aren't that bad if you study ahead or smoke a bunch of weed. I prefer the former

Just go and get it over with, when I study I do bad, I just remember, and times I do good and bad, I wanna try and smoke to see if it actually helps me. :P, exams the 12th for me.

forgot to mention, i finished my last exam on december 9th, and ive been on a month long break since then, starting classes tmw and ill finish my semester around mid april (including exams), then i have a 4 and a half long break to do nothing but workout (hopefully), and play games (for sure)

I never had a problem with exams, but my cousin was notorious for being able to cheat at every test, no matter what.

Protip: Print out a tiny piece of paper with vital answers, undo one of those click-pens, and slide it right inside.

Or if you're lazy and sneaky enough, just write that ♥♥♥♥ on your wrist and wear a sweater, lol.

Most of the time I just study right before the exam either a day or less before because it stays fresh in my mind.