Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Tarin abuse

Ok so the story is, I join Minigames. Tarin was there talking to a couple other people saying they have to change there name or be kicked. so i stood up for them saying no they don't they are not in the clan they have every right to have the same name. In the general rules #4- For the rule.There is nothing against two people having the same name that are not in the clan.

So he mutes me first cause it was over mic, I get unmuted after the round and knowning me i contue'd cause i didnt know why i was muted, i didnt say anything disrespectful just said a rule, and knowing tarin Can't ♥♥♥♥ing admit when he's wrong and goes on to Kicks me after i said it again, i come back just saying why did you kick me, and then it results in a silence, So i ask Serbian to come in and talk to him. I speak my mind for 2 seconds and i get silenced again, BUT WHAT'S HE DO he silences him self as well SO THAT MAKES EVERY THING OKAY RIGHT? I do not want this person to have mod any more. I have no idea what i did wrong to him, if i did something wrong please somone else tell me, but all i did was state a rule, didnt raise my voice didnt disrespect just said what needed to be said.

Link to abuse

http://i41.tinypic.com/ra9kzd.jpg

The lack of proof is because most was over the mic.

Untitled.jpg.93248988fd1a469e01efd87176a9dae1.jpg

I needed people to change their names for moderation purposes. I can ask them to do that. If they don't comply I can kick them.

The reason I gagged, muted and eventually silenced and kicked you was that you were wrong. You were spreading lies about a rule, encouraging people to disobey a moderator. You can't do that. I tried to be nice, but you don't know how to behave on the internet. You rage and yell and scream until you ♥♥♥♥ people off and you get your way. I should have banned you for a day, but I was being nice.

Now leave me the ōōōō alone and grow up.

I don't care how many fanboys you have. I did not abuse you, I gave you every chance to stop making a scene.

I silenced both of use because we were BOTH making a scene. I have no more right to make a scene than you do.

I needed people to change their names for moderation purposes. I can ask them to do that. If they don't comply I can kick them.

The reason I gagged, muted and eventually silenced and kicked you was that you were wrong. You were spreading lies about a rule, encouraging people to disobey a moderator. You can't do that. I tried to be nice, but you don't know how to behave on the internet. You rage and yell and scream until you ♥♥♥♥ people off and you get your way. I should have banned you for a day, but I was being nice.

Now leave me the ōōōō alone and grow up.

I don't care how many fanboys you have. I did not abuse you, I gave you every chance to stop making a scene.

By telling me to grow up is disrespecting and yet you contue to break rules....Not once did i encourage people rallying them up, to keep it, or make fun of you, or do anything hurtful to you, i don't see why you took it as far as you did. you were in the wrong on the kicks silences etc. but who knows maybe you were in the right

you are wrong in my book, you abused in my book, and i really hope something happens to you.

By telling me to grow up is disrespecting and yet you contue to break rules....Not once did i encourage people rallying them up, to keep it make fun of you, do anything hurtful to you, i don't see why you took it as far as you did. you were in the wrong on the kicks silences etc. but who knows maybe you were in the right

you are wrong in my book, you abused in my book, and i really hope something happens to you.

You don't deserve my respect, Rabid. I've tried, I really have. I'm done with you. I'll be civil with you, but no more.

i agree that rabid wasn't behaving and meant to troll tarin, but tarin was a little bit over reacting.

I don't see how i wasnt behaving or meaning to troll, i was stating what i thought was right and stating what he done wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

You don't deserve my respect, Rabid. I've tried, I really have. I'm done with you. I'll be civil with you, but no more.

When did i ask for your respect? and also i don't understand you, we were laughing having a good time for the past 3-4 days, but when i call you out on something, you raise hell. Smh...

from what information ive learned, i cant say that one person is right over the other. ive been told that rabid said that impersonation only applies to members and admins and not non members. ive also been told that tarin told them to change their names so that he could moderate the server better (in case of hacker etc)

i dont rly know which side is right, and/or which side is wrong

what i can say is that rabid shouldnt have taken something like asking someone to change their name to this level and that tarin didnt rly need to moderate the server as there were only around 10 - 15 ppl on (changed while i was there), if it was different however (more ppl on, more ppl talking etc) then something like what tarin did would have been an acceptable action.

either way, ill wait and see what the others have to say about this situation

serbian is saying that telling people to change their name was not necessary to moderate the server.

Also, it was not like the impersonation, which you do to offend someone. It was more like joking around where nobody was offended by the names.

Still, I was within my right to ask them to change their names. I had just had an issue where I couldn't mute someone because of duplicate names. It was that person you ended up kicking, double...

@Tarin, You can't Silence him because he said "Everyone here witnesses" +1

I silenced him for causing a scene and encouraging people to break the rules. Those were merely two comments in a line of inappropriate and confrontational messages. Rabid's screenshot is a mere fraction of the situation in question. Had you heard his rantings before I muted him you might have a different opinion.

I silenced him for causing a scene and encouraging people to break the rules. Those were merely two comments in a line of inappropriate and confrontational messages. Rabid's screenshot is a mere fraction of the situation in question. Had you heard his rantings before I muted him you might have a different opinion.

Rantings? you mean about 4 words before i got muted? for saying your in the wrong, "RANTING" Don't use incorrect words.

Rantings? you mean about 4 words before i got muted? for saying your in the wrong, "RANTING" Don't use incorrect words.

You were yelling. Like you always do. Most everyone has seen you blow up and most everyone knows how you act. You said far more than 4 words, and you know it. Your hyperbole is outstanding though. Accuse me of it, then turn around and do it yourself.