Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Tarin abuse

Tarin muted/silenced/kicked Rabid for yelling at him, but you can't kick them or ask them to change names if they aren't members.

4. No impersonating admins or other members.

-1 for removal of admin

+1 for warning

Tarin muted/silenced/kicked Rabid for yelling at him, but you can't kick them or ask them to change names if they aren't members.

-1 for removal of admin

+1 for warning

Names weren't exactly the identical to the original name. ex 'doublebuttass' or "doublebuttass" not doublebuttass.

We obviously were able to tell who the original one was. It was a mini game server and it was meant for fun which people found funny. Rabid was raising his voice, but you too Tarin, was raising voice. (not as much as rabid lol) Plus Rabid did change his name to Train lol, Which Tarin could have found offensive and I most certainly do understand that. But Tarin reacted to it more than he should have.

Well overall my opinion is just a warning for Tarin to not always enforce rules too strictly and also a warning for Rabid to "state his opinions" without raising his voice so much.

If they weren't identical, then having them change their names weren't neccessary. If one started to break rules, hack, etc, you could've just done the proper punishment to the original or the phony...from what Double says there we slight alterations in their names, meaning it should've been no problem. It's a minigames server and you don't have to be so strict.

Though, Rabid, you shouldn't have taken it into your own hands as much as you did. Instead of yelling and being yourself, you should've gotten Serbian me Billy Pyro or any other admin to come in and handle it before the silence and kicks.

Nothing that harmfully bad. If I'm wrong on how the names were and all please correct me.

I honestly want a bit more feedback before this is closed, everything is scattered around right now, so the next comments should be just from the members who were there that day and to be more clear on exactly what happened.

Fine. You want the whole story?

DreamTime Mat asks me to come moderate the Minigames server because of a racist.

I get to the minigames sever. Two people are named Bomo ("Bomo" and "Bomo."). Three or four people are named "Steel Penguin" with various spaces. Dude named "Bomo" is being racist, so I type out a gag for him and I get "[sM] There are more than one players with this name." or whatever the error message is. So I ask everyone to change their names to something unique as I try to figure out which "Bomo" is the one being racist.

Double was on, too. He took care of "Bomo." before I could figure out which "Bomo" was the offender.

To avoid further conflict, I asked the "Steel Penguin" trilogy to change their names as well. One did, two didn't. So I again asked the others to change their names. That's when Rabid went off the deep and and started yelling at me and encouraging people to disrespect and disobey me. I asked him to stop. Then I muted. Then I silenced. Then I kicked. He came back and we both started yelling so I silenced us both. I don't get to cause a scene any more than he does. So I unsilenced us after a few seconds. Rabid then went and got Serbian. Serbian then started to interrogate me in front of the entire server. I asked him to move it to admin chat, but Rabid wanted to hear, so we moved to Steam chat. Nothing really happened in Steam chat, Serbian got distracted with a scripter.

As far as I have been instructed by...everyone...prior to this incident I was following procedure. I could have banned him when he came back after the kick and continued to make a scene, but he's the leader's pet...so I didn't want to get in trouble and I just silenced again. Serbian instructed in admin chat that I had done wrong and I have to mute before I silence, which I did...or something. I don't really understand what he was getting at there, but I silenced Rabid because a mute wasn't helping. He started raging in type rather than in voice.

So if I'm in trouble for picking on the pet, then whatever. Ground me. But if it was any other member that started raging, how would I be judged?

This thread is going nowhere, and fast.

Is there anybody else that was on besides Tarin and Rabid that would like to explain what happened?

Fine. You want the whole story?

DreamTime Mat asks me to come moderate the Minigames server because of a racist.

I get to the minigames sever. Two people are named Bomo ("Bomo" and "Bomo."). Three or four people are named "Steel Penguin" with various spaces. Dude named "Bomo" is being racist, so I type out a gag for him and I get "[sM] There are more than one players with this name." or whatever the error message is. So I ask everyone to change their names to something unique as I try to figure out which "Bomo" is the one being racist.

Double was on, too. He took care of "Bomo." before I could figure out which "Bomo" was the offender.

To avoid further conflict, I asked the "Steel Penguin" trilogy to change their names as well. One did, two didn't. So I again asked the others to change their names. That's when Rabid went off the deep and and started yelling at me and encouraging people to disrespect and disobey me. I asked him to stop. Then I muted. Then I silenced. Then I kicked. He came back and we both started yelling so I silenced us both. I don't get to cause a scene any more than he does. So I unsilenced us after a few seconds. Rabid then went and got Serbian. Serbian then started to interrogate me in front of the entire server. I asked him to move it to admin chat, but Rabid wanted to hear, so we moved to Steam chat. Nothing really happened in Steam chat, Serbian got distracted with a scripter.

As far as I have been instructed by...everyone...prior to this incident I was following procedure. I could have banned him when he came back after the kick and continued to make a scene, but he's the leader's pet...so I didn't want to get in trouble and I just silenced again. Serbian instructed in admin chat that I had done wrong and I have to mute before I silence, which I did...or something. I don't really understand what he was getting at there, but I silenced Rabid because a mute wasn't helping. He started raging in type rather than in voice.

So if I'm in trouble for picking on the pet, then whatever. Ground me. But if it was any other member that started raging, how would I be judged?

You make up that big of a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ing lie because your covering your self that much, get some ♥♥♥♥ing respect for you self.

Not once did i yell at you, not once did i encourage people to disrespect you, Stay off the medication tarin, Get over your self your not god, you make mistakes. I don't want to hear ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about me again, So don't ♥♥♥♥ing make up some ♥♥♥♥.

yes i wasnt there in the beging and did not know the entire story, but don't u ♥♥♥♥ing dare say i tried to get people to disrespect you, get your fact's straight.

what tarin was trying to say about me, is that i told him that u mute or gag the person first before u have to silence them, its like slaying a ct for freekilling first and warn them rather than skipping to the ct ban

what tarin was trying to say about me, is that i told him that u mute or gag the person first before u have to silence them, its like slaying a ct for freekilling first and warn them rather than skipping to the ct ban

This. There are a few mods who just skip to CT banning them if its their first offense (You know who you are)

Right, okay. I did that. You can see it in Rabid's screencapture, even. Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

You make up that big of a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ing lie because your covering your self that much, get some ♥♥♥♥ing respect for you self.

Not once did i yell at you, not once did i encourage people to disrespect you, Stay off the medication tarin, Get over your self your not god, you make mistakes. I don't want to hear ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about me again, So don't ♥♥♥♥ing make up some ♥♥♥♥.

yes i wasnt there in the beging and did not know the entire story, but don't u ♥♥♥♥ing dare say i tried to get people to disrespect you, get your fact's straight.

I should clarify what I said, I do apologise.

Rabid did not say "Disrespect Tarin." He was not so blunt. Instead he encouraged others to ignore me when I was asking them, as a moderator, to do something extremely simple and highly beneficial to me as a moderator. Ignoring a moderator, to me, is disrespecting them. This is how I arrived at my statement of "That's when Rabid went off the deep and and started yelling at me and encouraging people to disrespect and disobey me."

I do apologise for any confusion.

What i am saying i never told them to ignore you, i said it was not a rule for non members to impersonate each other unless 1 of them find it a problem, Which neither did. If i woulda just asked the earlier story i woulda understood were you came from, Does not put aside the put you abused. Idk what's going to happen but probably nothing. My intentions were never for it to go bad, i was just stating a rule. only after i got muted i "supposedly raised my voice <-- i don't recall"So yah.

Ima have to stick with Tarin on this.. If the mod+ ask 1 to change there name if they are copying another player they will have to change it because people sometime impersonate another and goes on a rampage and break many rules and its hard to get the person. But i got a tip on how to remove such impersonaters and that is use your admin menu.. Clearly when 1 impersonate you can see it in the menu because at the end of there name or front there is more space than the original and u can remove the impersonater using the menu.

Also, Knowing rabid i would understand why he silenced rabid.

-1 Tarin wouldn't do something unless he knew it wouldn't be abuse.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Now that is what makes a bad admin.

*Cough* Its Badmin *Cough*

-1 Tarin wouldn't do something unless he knew it wouldn't be abuse.

Dumbest thing i have read in this thread so far. Congrats.

Then tell me what makes an admin abuser? I mean every 1 does no harm according to that statement, I mean aslong as they know it's wrong they won't do it right, Don't post stupid ♥♥♥♥