Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Sakurai

So this happened today.. I was warden and i ordered Ts to take one step out of their cell and face away from their cell and AFK FREEZE.. Sakurai was outside of the cell that the reboobler was in and cts were shooting in the cell to kill the reboobler and Sakurai moved, not being ordered by any CT to move, a CT then proceeded to kill Sakurai because of him not being AFK frozen. Sakurai slayed the CT. The rest is in the proof. I didnt keep arguing with him cuz i went to scrim.

Another incident of Sakurai abusing his mod was when he would unmute himself EVERY ROUND at round start while he was a T and he'd stay unmuted. I asked him why and he said something like why does it matter? or something. I told him to stop, he didnt, i kicked him, he came back raging like he did in the proof up there. I left to minigames, he followed me, and then Duckki and Herpes were in there when he admitted to doing it.I dont have proof of this one cuz i didnt wanna feel like being a ♥♥♥♥♥ coming to the forums to post an abuse thread but its came to this.

Sakurai is a very inactive mod and he does not show the traits of a beneficial mod to the community.

Yeah idk hes a noob mod but hes an angry little ♥♥♥♥....he kicked some guy and his message was ♥♥♥♥ing retard.... +1 needs to learn how to use mod and learn to be less angry?

He is online here and there, but not enough I have seen him 2 times compared to the 20 and 30 times with the other mods... needs improvement maybe a higher up suggest to be more active.

On the other hand some of the Mod who posted here for his demotion, should not point fingers you are just as bad of a moderator. Today alone I watch 2 mods make constant racist jokes, and abuse all chat which they seem to do when fewer players are on. and their comments are not too far part from mine but i wont call names yet. Whether it was in intentional or not. it's against the rules, and mods are to set an example and follow all rules closer then the normal player. If not you can bet your head will be on the chopping block too...

[ATTACH]1307.vB[/ATTACH]

More_of_what_London_has_to_offer-1984967.jpg.82121e72e9dc505ccd2260b1f5d08a6f.jpg