Sign in to follow this  
kennY

Keep Pub and make it 24/7 Dust2

I think we should make the pub rotation server into a 24/7 Dust2 server. It will attract more players and it will not only be competitive gaming but friendly gaming. A 24/7 dust2 pub does bring many players together and it does attract many people interested. I hope I get positive feedback +1 if your in on 24/7 dust2 or -1 if you want to keep it rotating

By the way my vote is +1

+1 this idea. We will be able to attract a larger number of people with this, which will lead to greater clan enlistment and thus greater outreach.

+1, what smoker said.

I would like the idea of a 24/7 Dust 2 + Office +1

That would attract a lot of people and expand our community.

Loving the positive feedback guys hopefully this can be brought to the community like Smoker said it will increase our enlistment and also outreach to players that don't only play jailbreak but can soon be sworn into it!

+1 d2 is most played map in history of CSS, when new players look for pub servers its always dust2, if this server gets populated we can make more servers for maps...

Imo keep most played maps.

aka.

d2, season, etc.

Just D2 not many people are attracted to pub rotations.. A lot of people love playing 24/7 dust 2 it can improve our community

First of all I hate D2 with a passion, but...

If you want to make it successful its gotta be 24/7 D2, the other maps are nice for mature players but it turns away the less experienced folks.

+1 I agree with Kenny, before I came to xG , I would mess around in random servers, and the ones I would go to would have 35+ people in there playing and having fun...guess what map was the majority played on.. Dust2, but, yes there was a little office, train, and season, but the majority was always Dust2. I think if we do put dust2, more people should come because our servers are great when we arent getting hacked (ddos'd). Herb as$ nigg@ (Insider)

Most players look for dust2 servers.... i guess when our 24/7 dust2 server gets populated we can open up new servers for each map.

example : server for season, server for office, server for italy etc..

+1 I agree with Kenny, before I came to xG , I would mess around in random servers, and the ones I would go to would have 35+ people in there playing and having fun...guess what map was the majority played on.. Dust2, but, yes there was a little office, train, and season, but the majority was always Dust2. I think if we do put dust2, more people should come because our servers are great when we arent getting hacked (ddos'd). Herb as$ nigg@ (Insider)

Herb As$ Nigg@ ahahahah yess we need this passed and

Reply to mohammad or we can just have 24/7 just 2 get populated and then have a rotational server to attract more competitive players from the d2 server into a rotational server

Sign in to follow this