Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Jailbreak Game Idea Thread

Tired of playing the same games like First Reaction Last Reaction, and No Balls every round? Do you have an idea that is fun and exciting for all players? Then you come to the right thread my friend. I'm introducing a new thing for the Jailbreak servers for the members & nonmembers of XG to throw out some ideas that would be fun for players to do. Only thing is that it must follow MOTD & Jailbreak Rules (i.e. "Insane day" No offenses Mito, I still love you <3)

The reason why I'm doing this is because I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of playing on a map where you can do so much games/activities, only for warden to play FRLR or No Balls

So what are you waiting for? Throw some ideas out! If you don't got any ideas? Spread this out to everyone you know who plays on the servers!

Im Introducing the Side Sprays as an addition to High Spray and Low Spray.

Rules:

No Overlapping, Cheating , Clipping, and Animations must not go through the Warden Spray such as the yoshi tongue animated spray.

Can be played with any round but mostly for Lr.

Instructions:

Warden sprays

One ts sprays on left and other on right

Closest to warden spray judging by sides wins.

on a side note, warden must have an even spray of it would be diffucult for the ts to spray closest

Sharpshooter

One terrorist must use whatever skills necessary to get passed a team of highly trained snipers. The rules go like this:

- One terrorist

- Maximum of 6 Counter-Terrorists

- CTs must use AWPS

- Each CT only gets ONE shot, if caught cheating they'll be slayed and/or CT banned

- Must be a medium/large area with enough cover for the Terrorist

- CTs MUST be in a cell

- One CT per cell

- Must be on ground level (so the ground cells)

- The T selected for this game only has a maximum of 30 seconds to get passed the snipers or he/she will be killed

So the game starts and the Terrorists are forced to look away from the cells to prevent knowing where the CTs are hidden. The Counter-Terrorists have a short amount of time to position themselves INSIDE a cell. The warden calls on a random Terrorist and that terrorist must do whatever it takes to survive through the area selected.

B-hopping is allowed?

Refer to the following

The warden calls on a random Terrorist and that terrorist must do whatever it takes to survive through the area selected.

However, you may not rebel.

Refer to the following

However, you may not rebel.

>However, you may not rebel.

>you may not rebel.

>not rebel

?????????

Coming from the ♥♥♥♥♥ that rebels erry round.

Imma rebel anyway, ♥♥♥.

Sharpshooter

One terrorist must use whatever skills necessary to get passed a team of highly trained snipers. The rules go like this:

- One terrorist

- Maximum of 6 Counter-Terrorists

- CTs must use AWPS

- Each CT only gets ONE shot, if caught cheating they'll be slayed and/or CT banned

- Must be a medium/large area with enough cover for the Terrorist

- CTs MUST be in a cell

- One CT per cell

- Must be on ground level (so the ground cells)

- The T selected for this game only has a maximum of 30 seconds to get passed the snipers or he/she will be killed

So the game starts and the Terrorists are forced to look away from the cells to prevent knowing where the CTs are hidden. The Counter-Terrorists have a short amount of time to position themselves INSIDE a cell. The warden calls on a random Terrorist and that terrorist must do whatever it takes to survive through the area selected.

I like this, quick way to get to LR. Seems fun too! +1