Sign in to follow this  
DR.STRANGELUV

JB motd vs. Mod Discretion

So the new rule is the "repeat" rule which specifies a repeat when asked (at beginning of round as it applies to the warden). This rule already gets exploited so massively that CTs cant keep control and it becomes more difficult to get through an actual day. This becomes further complicated when mods/admins slay a warden (like myself) when they give 5 sec to comply with orders (even after REPEATS!).

This, to me, is the definition of abuse. I was told by someone hiding behind admin chat that I cannot talk fast and I cannot give less than 10 sec to comply with orders. This is getting ridiculous.

Where does it say in MOTD any of this?

Sir, After playing with you.. and seeing how you warden.. I decided to start enforcing that rule , I had already repeated myself over admin chat to all to see that it will be enforced. You even saw it and called us admins "♥♥♥♥♥". The reason this will be enforce is because when you spoke quickly giving orders only 5 second to do so.. It's hard to ask for a repeat when they have to type it and by the time you actually see the chat and answer they're already dead. Also, i have never said you cannot speak quickly.. But when asked for a repeat to speak clearly so that others can understand not speaking so fast because you don't want to get shot in the face.

We don't want everyday to be a "warden dead freeday"

So let the strict wardens (me) have their strict days. I dont warden whore and I hate being warden 2x or more in a row. Let it be!

And I even repeated b4 opening cells. You slayed me. You are wrong.

Nope, Giving such a short amount of time + Speaking quickly is just not so fun for majority of the T's at most times because they can't even ask for a repeat because they would have been dead because they got shot in the face by a ct. 5 seconds is not much time to ask for a repeat and how is this to be abuse? when it may only be asked once but seeing how you repeated the order quickly it's just no fun.

Lol.. You said i change the rules for my benefits tho i followed the orders quickly and nvr died once. This rule is being enforce for the fellow T's or other players so they can actually play instead of getting shot at the beginning of the round because they couldn't understand you.

And its not unfair for Ct's, Clearly they just need to be more careful.. All i see in giving only 5 second is kill whore wardens.

The new Repeat rule was a ehhh addition as it was 3 times at first and Ts would just spam on it to mess with the warden. but its been dimmed down to 1 and is a lot more efficient but it still needs work and with the additions of the 10 sec rule, shows how everything is beginning to be one sided as none of these new rules actually help out the ct in anyway but encourage the ts to rebel even more. i think 5 seconds or 7 seconds is more then enough time to obey commands I Understand if the warden is being talked over by the Cts they deserve more time but after warden is called it simmer down...sometimes. Some Warden Speak Fast, Some warden speak slow but its how the game goes. Jb is a listening game and i think everybody has the capacity to figure out what to do.

Hows 8 seconds? 5 second is just not enuff time when the warden does order so quickly and open cells right away and Giving T's no time to ask for repeat and than Ct's go on a Killing spree.

You cannot change rules for any reason. You can approve or disapprove of a game b/c it does not comply w/MOTD, but you cannot make up NEW rules on whim.

That would be an abuse of power.

Deal with it.

Than time will be reduce to 8, I will not allow 5 seconds due to what happened earlier in jb.

I see no reason how its abuse..

I have never had a problem with Strangelove, he's a great warden that knows what he's doing. I honestly don't see the problem with 5 seconds to do the orders. This is a stupid argument full of grammatical errors. Duckii has ♥♥♥♥ing horrible grammar

Well, seeing how things went on jb just today and all the T's dying because they couldn't ask for any repeats because they don't have enuff time. ill speak with others about it later.