Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

xG Scrim Team [Update]

Hello xG members

We're going to make a ScrimTeam, Current members of the Scrim Team is Duckii ,mailman , Sussly , Takibo

We're going to Tryout each member that wants to join the scrim team

We're Looking for members who has good Strats and is good at shooting hehe :) ,

We Need 1 member for main scrim team and a backup team incase a member cannot make it.

So as of now if you would like to join with a partner or get a partner and practice, Me and mailman will try you guys out and decide after we have tried every member who wants to join. This Tryout will be decided soon but grab a parnter and practice, Also we're going to try the team out at Dust 2 so practice there for a better chance hehe.

If you would like to Tryout with a partner please make a post under this thread , Please Contact either me or mailman when you and your partner is ready to tryout and we'll set up a tryout when we're all on :).

See you guys at tryouts

Don't worry guys, I will go easy so there is a fair chance for everyone. I have not been on because I am in the process of joining a CEVO O team. :)

lol... unbreakables? :)?... yeh hes good with strats and yeh and he got some console setting which increases a chance to pinpoint where players are lmaoo.... But gl getting into the team :D, Also once we got a team i wanna try out some strats in nuke and d2 because i wanna scrim against no3 if they have a team lol.. takibo will be with us there

They should make a Cevo A cause thats my position hehe ^_^

lol... unbreakables? :)?... yeh hes good with strats and yeh and he got some console setting which increases a chance to pinpoint where players are lmaoo.... But gl getting into the team :D, Also once we got a team i wanna try out some strats in nuke and d2 because i wanna scrim against no3 if they have a team lol.. takibo will be with us there

They should make a Cevo A cause thats my position hehe ^_^

With No3 you'd only need me vs all them. (Not saying I'm trying out for scrim team though...)