Sign in to follow this  
Fullbring

Ultimate Fails within Jailbreak

Well, to put it simply, from being killed by doors to being attacked by giant balls, everyone has their derp or WTF moment in Jailbreak. Lets hear em :3

Fullbring's Tragic Encounter...

Just a normal day at dam. The sun was shining, the T's were dying, and we were finishing up the round with boat wars. I jumped down to keep an eye on the ak's sitting down the waterway. Well, the boat wars were going slowly and I jumped on steam chat. Then as I got back, I asked who was left and didn't get a reply, so I edged to the waterway and the red boat jumped out of the water and started hitting my hp down. Well after 5 seconds or havoc, I run through the portal with 5 hp. I don't go down to the waterway near the ak's anymore ^^ Derp moment

Mine would be either the time when I called warden and gave a bunch of orders. Then I realized my mic was working. :/ Or the multiple times I have gotten last CT and not a killed a single person. Or all the times I have gotten raped by doors. Or all of the times I was killed by the cell pistols. Or all times I get LR at boat wars and then can't get out. Or all the times I.... Wait screw it. Mine is my entire CS:S career. Yes it's a job now.

mick get y0 ass back on JB! :(

In terms of fail, well we can all agree this is anytime I become warden.

I can speak for my team mates on a more interesting fail though. So it was just another day on avalanch where surf day was called by warden. Once at surf we were ordered to stay stacked and not start. Me being me I started early and took the grenade belt and respawned in the stack. Queue 5 seconds and you have all the T's throwing nades at themselves whilst inside the stack, mass suicide was had.

mick get y0 ass back on JB! :(

In terms of fail, well we can all agree this is anytime I become warden.

I can speak for my team mates on a more interesting fail though. So it was just another day on avalanch where surf day was called by warden. Once at surf we were ordered to stay stacked and not start. Me being me I started early and took the grenade belt and respawned in the stack. Queue 5 seconds and you have all the T's throwing nades at themselves whilst inside the stack, mass suicide was had.

My computer is broken. I can't play. New one is coming soon.

I called warden after someone died, and Pyro said I would be the best warden ever. Then I was killed by a door

(If you can see this, I'm on my phone.)

One time the CT's were such big derps...my shots hit them. MY SHOTS. HIT A FUCKING CT. MULTIPLE TIMES. THEY ALL DIED. EVERY ROUND. WITH ME SHOOTING.

It all started one sunny afternoon, I was in my Jail cell doing my pre-rebabaling stretches, aimlessly running into walls, and searching for guns/nades. All was going well, ducki was killing all the CT's, all the CT's were flipping out, all the T's were mic spamming, when the order was given, "Take one step out of your cell, face away, do a 360 and then do a 180". One after another the T's slowly got picked off for facing the wrong way, moving, or talking to warden, "go to the black/yellow line facing cells at all times" the voice in my head told me and the other T's to do. This is where it got real,"All T's WASD freeze". It basically means the "Warden" is thinking of something to do and doesn't want any rebabiling reboobiling. When my loving fluffy kitty walks up next to me and rubs my leg with its face. I reach down the pet it as any loving person would do when my cat jumps on my keyboard and hits W... My heart stop'd .... I tossed my cat onto my bed and prey'd no1 say it, when BAMM... everything went dark... I knew what had happened... I was... WTF PWND.

Too many.

I remember one time on Dam, I was planning a rabel with some other Ts and asked if vents were open.

A troll said yes and I asked which one and he said the closest to me.

I was too excited for my own good and believed him, ran derp first into the vent cell which was still closed, and met a swift end with Mohammad's AWP bullet being shoved down my throat.

It was a normal day of rebelling on lego. When someone i forgot who try to rally all the ts and charge into soccer where the last ct is. It works until he walk through a door and it closes on him.XD